Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pistons

• Cavs

• Total voters

fender0577

Rotation player
I didn't post in here, because i though the timing of this thread was a little disrespectful(were still in the playoffs people), but i still say what iv'e said all year long...NO TRADES.Let's give this team some time together, at least a full season to gel.With all the injuries, and the coaching changes, no training camp.I think they deserve 1 season to see what we really have, if that doesn't work, hell, i'll lead the bandwagon demanding trades.:gony:

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
Stat's trade value has risen a bit after today's game we should be able to make a decent trade if we trade him this offseason before he has a chance to lower it again next season

1 game from playoff series and 2 or 3 good games right before his injury does not make up for all those ****ty games he's played throughout the entire season. I'd say his value is still considered low by other teams at this point. He needs about 10+ games of good performance before his value goes up to where it used to be, I'd say

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
I believe that once all the players take advantage of this upcoming offseason to get some good rest, build chemistry and get back 100% , this team will be worth at least 60+ wins.

If STAT can be productive, trading him won't solve anything and I cant see us benefiting from it in any way.

We have the core of the team at hand, we just Woody & Grunwald to work on the things around it like keeping key players Lin, Novak, JR , fields and build a deep strong bench.

skisloper

Starter
I believe that once all the players take advantage of this upcoming offseason to get some good rest, build chemistry and get back 100% , this team will be worth at least 60+ wins.

If STAT can be productive, trading him won't solve anything and I cant see us benefiting from it in any way.

We have the core of the team at hand, we just Woody & Grunwald to work on the things around it like keeping key players Lin, Novak, JR , fields and build a deep strong bench.

Its impossible to keep Smith and Novak unless they both will sign for a million dollars.........Lin will get the 5 million and Fields we are allowed to match any offer....lets just pray Landry can get a jump shot with the help of Allan Houston....

Wargames

Starter
1 game from playoff series and 2 or 3 good games right before his injury does not make up for all those ****ty games he's played throughout the entire season. I'd say his value is still considered low by other teams at this point. He needs about 10+ games of good performance before his value goes up to where it used to be, I'd say

History shows thats not how GM's work. Trust me if teams had interest in him before a playoff game that playoff game made it a lot easier to justify trading for him again. Gm's are gamblers thats why there are so many bad contracts in tge league. Amares can still produce its usually an issue of him, Tyson and Melo not getting in each others way and a lack of PG.

Also to the poster that said the knicks core healthy could win 60+ games. Sure that might happen in fact I believe the knicks FO will say the same thing to the fans because its the easy thing to say but there will be the same holes on the roster.

Come playoff those holes on the roster will show up and likely keep the knicks from winning it all. By then it will be 2 years left before the majority of the knicks contracts will be up and the FO will start to feed the fans hopes on the 2015 roster moves.

If the knicks want to compete they're gonna have to re-tool but the good news is its not a major re-tool they have most of the players already on the team.

I see 2 position we can easily improve at. A backup PG should be easy to find, I'll even sign an undrafted one. I don't want someone that is going to take shots away from the rest of the team, we just need someone that is a decent ball handler and passer.... and maybe a backup center if Gadzuric doesn't work out.

KingCharles34

All Star

Basically what I came in here to say

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Ouch! If Bulls lose to the Sixers, they would be extremely dissappointed as the 1st seed. Piss enough for them to make the following trade:

Stat for Boozer straight. Same age and both have bad contracts.

They all have 3 years left but Boozer will free 5 mils cap for us. We can use that to re-sign Novak or/and Smith or make other off-season acquisitions

Knicks get a slightly better defender and Bulls get a slightly better offensive player. Win/win for both!

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Ouch! If Bulls lose to the Sixers, they would be extremely dissappointed as the 1st seed. Piss enough for them to make the following trade:

Stat for Boozer straight. Same age and both have bad contracts.

They all have 3 years left but Boozer will free 5 mils cap for us. We can use that to re-sign Novak or/and Smith or make other off-season acquisitions

Knicks get a slightly better defender and Bulls get a slightly better offensive player. Win/win for both!
GIBSON>>>>>>>>>>BOOZER i rather have Gibson. He's the perfect fit next to chandler, can you imagine the rebounds? put back dunks? hustle plays? the DEFENSE!! + gibson is capable of knocking down that little mid range J. he's the perfect compliment down low.

Number3

Benchwarmer
boozer does sound good but .. i rather have Stat grow some balls and play hard defense... we need another scorer next to Melo... who else is gona put up more than 20 points

Rob Low

Rotation player
As much as I don't like Stat, he's still a lot better than Boozer. Knicks would be foolish to make that trade. They should trade Stat and Fields for Iggy,a filler player, and a 1st round pick. Then use the money we save to sign Jarret Jack as Lin's backup for next year. Sign Camby to a vet minimum and we have a championship team

Wargames

Starter
As much as I don't like Stat, he's still a lot better than Boozer. Knicks would be foolish to make that trade. They should trade Stat and Fields for Iggy,a filler player, and a 1st round pick. Then use the money we save to sign Jarret Jack as Lin's backup for next year. Sign Camby to a vet minimum and we have a championship team

Not for nothing that would be a great plan. Fields would work well in philly system too since he thrives off of ball movement. Also Camby behind Tyson Chandler would all Tyson to play pretty aggressive since Camby would be able to hold the fort if he got into foul trouble.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
GIBSON>>>>>>>>>>BOOZER i rather have Gibson. He's the perfect fit next to chandler, can you imagine the rebounds? put back dunks? hustle plays? the DEFENSE!! + gibson is capable of knocking down that little mid range J. he's the perfect compliment down low.
I know Gibson is a better choice and Stat is a better player, but I am looking at the 5 mils difference. That could give us room to get some quality players. We could ask them to throw in RIP (team option 3.7 mils) or future picks.

Bulls will never trade Taj for Stat. With Rose's new contract next year, Stat will add 18 mils to their cap. Taj is by far a better choice but it just wont happen.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I dont wanna trade STAT but just for fun lets look at a trade scenario

Knicks receive- Andre Igoudala, Taj Gibson and Jodie Meeks

Sixers receive- Amar'e Stoudemire, Landry Fields and a 1st Round Pick

Bulls receive- JR Smith and Thaddeus Young

Chicago

Rose/Watson
Hamilton/Smith/Korver
Deng/Brewer
Boozer/Young/Mirotic(comes over)
Noah/Asik

Philadelphia
Holiday/Williams
Turner/Free Agent/Rookie
Fields/Nocioni
Brand/Free Agent/Rookie
Stoudemire/Vucevic

New York
Lin/Rookie/Douglas
Igoudala/Shumpert
Anthony/Novak
Gibson/Jeffries
Chandler/Harrellson/Jordan

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
I dont wanna trade STAT but just for fun lets look at a trade scenario

Knicks receive- Andre Igoudala, Taj Gibson and Jodie Meeks

Sixers receive- Amar'e Stoudemire, Landry Fields and a 1st Round Pick

Bulls receive- JR Smith and Thaddeus Young

Chicago

Rose/Watson
Hamilton/Smith/Korver
Deng/Brewer
Noah/Asik

Philadelphia
Holiday/Williams
Turner/Free Agent/Rookie
Fields/Nocioni
Brand/Free Agent/Rookie
Stoudemire/Vucevic

New York
Lin/Rookie/Douglas
Igoudala/Shumpert
Anthony/Novak
Gibson/Jeffries
Chandler/Harrellson/Jordan

All good except:

Rose/Watson
Hamilton/Smith/Korver
Deng/Brewer
Noah/Asik
============
Team salary= $66 mils NOT counting Rose's five-year, 94 million new contract. They have a serious prob with cap space next year.