who do you dislike more now

• Zeke Thomas

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • Renaissance Man aka Stat-o-sphere aka Amareisreal

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

quiggle

Starter
just wanted to see the community's stance on this, if you can give reason to your choice that would be appreciated even more.

metrocard

Legend
Isiah Thomas is the worst to ever happen to the Knicks..,.well maybe Dolan actually is.

Amare gave us a MVP type season last year, he did his service for one year, but this year he's been lost.

Are you kidding me?

Not an Amar'e fan at all, but the amount of stick he's getting right now is more than ridiculous.

It's hardly Amare's fault that our roster stinks and we're about to get swept for the second straight time....

I think in retroperspective Walsh did a worse job than people think.
Grunwald did a worse job than people think (although most of the damage was already done when he took over).

And Dolan.....let me say it like this: The Brooklyn Nets can be sure they'll be relevant again before we'll even win a PLayoff Series - thanks to the adorable James Dolan, best owner in the NBA.

I wonder what his next move will be?!

Maybe Tyson Chandler for Steve Nash...who knows.

There's no one else to really hate on, atm.

We got rid of the bad coach, management and players. The knicks just need a fresh start with this team and coaching staff. We're only suffering because of the injuries.

I think we would be the team to beat if we had a full healthy roster. Hating on people that are no longer a part of the team just shows you want to hate to be hating. I'm thinking some peeps here should also remove any fire extinguishers within their vicinity.

KingCharles34

All Star
I thought this would be an Amare vs Carmelo trade...I voted for Zeke. If it was Stoudefire extinguisher vs Carmelo I woulda voted for the one with half his hand, thats the one i dislike more