Anyone interested in a pair of tickets for tonights game?

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
I am going to tonights game but I got an extra pair of tickets.

Section 102 Row 16 Seat 21,22

I'm looking to offload them. PM for price, I'm willing to take offers.

let me know if this is inappropriate and i'll delete it.

quiggle

Starter
sorry to hear you need to sell these, if it wasn't for selfish Renaissance Man you'd probably have no problem unloading them. sure down 0-2, but back at the Garden win tonight it's still a series but he made the chances of that slim to none.

blahwoop

Benchwarmer
I'm asking 500 for both tickets. i paid $722 for them. my lost is your gain.

paypal works and i have them in pdf file so i can send them to you asap.

or we can meet at MSG since i will be going to the game anyway.

quiggle

Starter
I think you'd be lucky to get 250$ total for both of them, since some seats around your area are being sold for less then 125$ per ticket close to game time.

also you sound a little desperate to sell them so the ball is really in the buyer's court.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
I think you'd be lucky to get 250$ total for both of them, since some seats around your area are being sold for less then 125$ per ticket close to game time.

also you sound a little desperate to sell them so the ball is really in the buyer's court.
i highly doubt they were going for that low

I bought tickets to game 4 and there was nothing under 180 anywhere in the 400's

I ended up after fees paying 220 a ticket for corner seats in row 300

if you saw tickets for that price please give me the site because that's the biggest steal ever. regular season tickets in the section he mentioned weren't even close to that. maybe if you got lucky and got the retail prices I dont know, but at this point resellers on stubub and others have been cashing in all season lol