Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo defense attorneys:

you don't defer in the 4th quarter when your're with a depleted team, in a MUST WIN GAME.
No excuse for that when ur supposedly the best half court scorer in the game.

defer, he hit the open man and they didn't hit shots what the hell is wrong with you

shoot with 3 guys on me or hit Fields who's open and should **** the shot

you guys complain when he shoots and now you're complaining when he passes

Alucard77

Rookie
No one should blame Melo. He is the only scorer on the court being double teamed. We all knew we didn't have a PG, were screwed because of it.

Come on, what did you expect from a Dolan team. At this point I am waiting for isiah to come back as GM and head coach next year.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Melo defense attorneys:

you don't defer in the 4th quarter when your're with a depleted team, in a MUST WIN GAME.
No excuse for that when ur supposedly the best half court scorer in the game.

You must think this is a video game. Just because it's a must win game doesn't mean the heat are gonna stop playing defense.

CA7

Scoring Champ
People need to understand where me and CA7 are coming from.

Melo sucked tonight and you can even say he sucked the last two

But 90% of you act like everyone went 12 for 15 with 40 points and Melo had 6 points and missed the game winners of all 3.

The dude is one man which is why I make such an effort to defend him.
I'm not afraid to say he sucks when he does. HE SUCKED TONIGHT.

I think we all need to pull away from the keyboard and chillax, we're all upset at the fact the Knicks are the same **** as usual.

thank you

MELO SUCKED TONIGHT I said it

but I will not say its only his fault

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
In all fairness, you CAN NOT blame melo for these losses. I don't care how good he may be offensively, look the heat were on a mission this series and that mission was to take MELO out this series and thats just what they did, Melo got no easy buckets and saw double teams 90% of this series.

Nobody and i mean NOBODY on the knicks aside from JR smith is able to get a shot off against the Heats defense.. Guess what happens when you lock down Carmelo and cover up the perimeter when you play the knicks, WE STRUGGLE and STRUGGLE BIG TIME.

The heats weakness are Penetrating point guards, since LIN is injured that just made it that much easier to guard us.

yes Lebron crapped all over Melo this series. Like it or Not Lebron is probably the best player in the NBA as of Today and when you have guys like Wade, and Bosh as your next options, your going to have your hands full.

Im not taking up for Melo because, melo did shoot very poorly this series, but lets face it here this team is not built to beat nor matchup against the heat. We simply need MORE. Hopefully in the off-season we can add more pieces to the puzzle.

miked1958

Rotation player
Bet they wish they lost that clippers game now. We would be playing the bulls with an actually shot. Or, bet they wish they beat the Cavs.. They would be playing Indiana now

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
this was no different than the Boston-Cavs game 4th quarter when LeBron thought he was too tired,
Melo did the same thing

LeFlume

All Star
I'm wondering if a triangle offense could have helped us tonight.

No..not even god almighty himself could have helped us. We're not playing the Bobcats. We're playing The Heat and 60% of our starting line up is inactive, and 80% of our starters playing out of position..but by all means...blame melo...

Wargames

Starter
No..not even god almighty himself could have helped us. We're not playing the Bobcats. We're playing The Heat and 60% of our starting line up is inactive, and 80% of our starters playing out of position..but by all means...blame melo...

I blame Amare because his anger issue took him out and made this game that much harder.

miked1958

Rotation player
Pathetic effort. Besides setting record for 13 playoff losses in a row, I think they set the record for worst FG%

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
but please think about what you are saying...Melo,1 man, you want to lead us to go against the Miami Heat with the MVP,D-Wade, and Bosh ALL ALONE?

Im sorry but I just cant go with that
That's exactly what Lebitch did while he played in Cleveland, he brought his crew at least to the 2nd round in five consecutive seasons ALL ALONE. This is what you expect from your $20M superstar. And please don't act like Melo/Amare signed yesterday, they had all season to put us in a comfortable playoff position. We're playing MIA because our players failed to reach one of the top seeds. D'Antoni is certainly a huge part of this mess, but our players are to blame as well.

CA7

Scoring Champ
That's exactly what Lebitch did while he played in Cleveland, he brought his crew at least to the 2nd round in five consecutive seasons ALL ALONE. This is what you expect from your $20M superstar. And please don't act like Melo/Amare signed yesterday, they had all season to put us in a comfortable playoff position. We're playing MIA because our players failed to reach one of the top seeds. D'Antoni is certainly a huge part of this mess, but our players are to blame as well.

LeBron's teams constantly had the #1 seed and didn't have to play the MVP and 2 all stars every year

Also like Melo said our team has been snake bitten, whatever could have gone wrong this year, went wrong

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Damn you got me with the Lebron reference, I've got nothing lol.

However Lebron has won the MVP award multiple times so obviously he's better than Melo.