Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm sorry to say that but there is a reason why Melo owns the worst individual playoff record in NBA history... he has no leadership and is unable to carry his team when it really counts. He has history of weak playoff appearances and while we needed Melo from G2 of last season we've got Melo from G1. This series is practically over, our two "stars" failed to win even a game in the playoffs. It's about time to reevaluate this team.

Thats just absurd I know the numbers say so but teams win in the playoffs, Melo has never had a great "sidekick"

We cant blame him for our faults, this loss, this season

It's been cluster**** but what can we do but regroup and keep fightin

I hate how guys blame him for everything that goes wrong with the team

No one shot the ball well, the Heat literally zoned in on Melo and Melo only but no one else stepped up and Melo kept fightin, kept battlin but he gets no credit from anyone but me

Sure he could have played better but so could have everyone else

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
Im not trying to sound like a melosexual but we have Landry Fields and Steve Novak as starters...Melo has a unacceptable amount of minutes. Lebron basically took the 3rd quarter off,came in an dominated.
The dude is exhausted.

However he sucked today I'll give you that

As much as I like Woodson, I think the only coach that will get Melo and Amare to play together is Jackson. Give him $20 mil a year and get it done.

We're gonna set a new record for most consecutive playoff losses with 13 in a row. :barf:

:agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed::agreed:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm sorry to say that but there is a reason why Melo owns the worst individual playoff record in NBA history... he has no leadership and is unable to carry his team when it really counts. He has history of weak playoff appearances and while we needed Melo from G2 of last season we've got Melo from G1. This series is practically over, our two "stars" failed to win even a game in the playoffs. It's about time to reevaluate this team.

I feel your pain but this team is depleted and has to go up against a powerhouse team. The heat know Melo is the go to guy and we have no one else besides JR to rely on. Melo had a bad game though.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
bullsh excuses man,

I am not even hating,

If Melo wants to be the Knicks face he gotta step the fug up,
he had no excuses tonight, how u gona get owned by LbJames in your own building when ur supposed to be the big star :barf:

lol @ people making excuses for Melo or qualifying the statement before saying he had a bad game.

You guys have thrashed literally everyone else.

D'Antoni was a terrible coach who wasn't utilizing Melo right. He got fired.

Lin shot the ball too much and didn't let Melo shoot enough. He's injured.

Amar'e was a terrible teammate who wasn't allowing Melo to play his game. He's not playing.

Now you guys have moved on to blaming Novak and Fields?

lol I'm sorry but it's just getting ridiculous at this point.

CA7

Scoring Champ
bullsh excuses man,

I am not even hating,

he had no excuses tonight, how u gona get owned by LbJames in your own building when ur supposed to be the big star :barf:

dude the team lost not Melo, LeBron rested the whole 3rd quarter Melo played the whole 2nd half, he played his ass off and shots didn't fall, not like anyone else stepped up

grow the hell up

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Im not trying to sound like a melosexual but we have Landry Fields and Steve Novak as starters...Melo has a unacceptable amount of minutes. Lebron basically took the 3rd quarter off,came in an dominated.
The dude is exhausted.

However he sucked today I'll give you that
G1 @ BOS 15 points out of 27%
G3 v BOS 15 points out of 25%
G1 @ MIA 11 points out of 30%
G3 v MIA 22 points out of 30%

Melo as a Knick failed in 4 out of 7 games in the playoffs. He's a 50% playoff star and that's not enough to pass the first round. Amare isn't any better... our only chance is Lintendo will return for G4 and grab us a W on his own.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
bullsh excuses man,

I am not even hating,

Maybe because HE'S THE ONLY STAR GOING AGAINST 3 ALL RESTED WHEN HE PLAYS THE WHOLE DAMN GAME.

CA7

Scoring Champ
real **** if all we're gonna do is blame Melo for the loss then I cant take anyone on this site serious

nyk_nyk

All Star
This series proves why Novak is just a min salary player. He is USELESS as long as you stay up on him. USELESS!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I can't watch this nonsensical half=ass squad.

We suck

Melo sucks

This coach is a useless bag of wind

Amare sucks

Baron Davis is a blow job

Bibby makes me nauseous every time he heads to the scorers table

and Discount blank check needs to be bounced the hell out of town

I hate everything right now

Melo and his 23 fg attempts can go suck it.

good night

CA7

Scoring Champ
G1 @ BOS 15 points out of 27%
G3 v BOS 15 points out of 25%
G1 @ MIA 11 points out of 30%
G3 v MIA 22 points out of 30%

Melo as a Knick failed in 4 out of 7 games in the playoffs. He's a 50% playoff star and that's not enough to pass the first round. Amare isn't any better... our only chance is Lintendo will return for G4 and grab us a W on his own.

you really think its all on him, if he didn't get hot in April we wouldn't be here