Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Big 6 points by swish. I really loved how he shook LeBron with the crossover and shooting a coldblooded jumper in his face.

CA7

Scoring Champ
At least how our players dont bitch about every call like we're perfect we know we mess up, every time a call doesn't go the Heat's way they act like they can do no wrong that's some straight ***** ****

We gotta keep attacking these guys inside, just keep going for dunks and lay ups and crash and on D we gotta stay home on the shooters and make LeBron and Wade take jumpers

Jinki?s

Rookie
I thought JR Smith had to get more involved early in the first 2 games. I like what I'm seeing today! Also, there was a lot of off the ball movement on offense by the knicks. A great sign at the end of that quarter

CA7

Scoring Champ
I hate how we double everyone. Not every guy on the heat need that much pressure defense. Just let Tyson worry about defending the paint.

Honestly why double anyone, they move the ball too well, just show and get back to your man

CA7

Scoring Champ
See what I mean with the Heat, they bitch about every thing, Wade you mess up too bitch