Emergency Game Thread - Game 3, Heat At Knicks

CA7

Scoring Champ
the Heat bitched their way to a Melo tech free point and easy bucket to get their deficit down smfh

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Great 1st half by the Knicks. This was the type of fight I was expecting from the last 2 games. Win or lose I'm proud of the players.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo needs to get his head in the game. You gotta know how much time you have on the shot clock.

he's fine anytime you're diving on the floor your heads in the game

despite shooting 4/12 he's still playing hard, which is all we can ask for right now

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Amar'e's value just plummeted down the drain with the way our team is playing without him. I don't know how a rookie center plays better defense than him

nyk_nyk

All Star
he's fine anytime you're diving on the floor your heads in the game

despite shooting 4/12 he's still playing hard, which is all we can ask for right now

That has nothing to do with it. Not knowing your clock situation causes wasted possessions... Something we can't have against this team.

wian

Benchwarmer
We're up 11 and find a way to ****ed that up and end the Q with 7-0 run up the ass :boohoo:

yr right ! its the stupid mistakes and lack of concentration thats keeping the Heat in the game... Like the last play - we have the ball with 23 seconds to go, we stuff it up and the scumbags get an opportunity to score with 3 seconds to go

Lets cut out the stupidity and we will win the game

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
We need to come with a lot of intensity in the second half, i think we also need a little better shot selection missed a ton of jumpers..we need to maintain our cool, the Heat will make a run mark my words we just have to overcome that ..

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Why did Melo get a tech

Um I think it was for him switching from attacking the ball to attacking the player...

Maybe that will drive some fear into those damn Heat heathens.

:gony:

Let's hope we can keep this lead in the 2nd half! :crossfingers:

wian

Benchwarmer
Amar'e's value just plummeted down the drain with the way our team is playing without him. I don't know how a rookie center plays better defense than him

i agree - we have to cut Amare Loose to move forward.... Better team chemistry

Alucard77

Rookie
Since Kate Upton was the special guest on MSG, I thought you guys would appreciate this half time show:

scaled.php

OK, new to the forum and all, but so far the post quick reply and the image is broken. Is this the norm?

Last edited: