Disappointed in MSG Fans...........

tkrieger

Benchwarmer
There was a play in the second half where J.R. Smith got flattened by a Heat player on a moving screen, which I thought was more brutal than the "flagrant 1" called on Tyson Chandler in Game One. (That Chandler screen at least wasn't moving. The lean-in might have warranted a normal foul at worst.) A foul by another Knicks player a second after that non-call. What shocked me was the lack of reaction from the MSG crowd. The place should have erupted in a seething rage, including "Refs U Suk" chants.......

I do think there has been a double-standard in the calls in this series....... And hardly anyone is standing up for the Knicks players....... A good coach would have gotten himself ejected from the game after that non-called illegal screen on Smith.

It's as if both the Knicks and the fans have already conceded the series..........

dragon434

Rookie
I was there. Crowd was really electric up until the forth. I think when that play happened we broke out in "ass hole" chant

Disappointed?????????

Are you kidding me????????

First of all, this was the best Playoff atmosphere I've seen so far.

Memphis and OKC were pretty dang good, but the Garden was THE best ONCE AGAIN.

Secondly, people deserve a medal of honor just for turning up and actually surporting this pile of garbage called 'Knicks roster'.

People come up with some crazy ass ****, we just got smoked again, lost 13 ****ing Playoff games in a row (NBA record!!!!) our roster ****ing STINKS and all you come up with is this trash???

Man I dare you....

skisloper

Starter
Disappointed?????????

Are you kidding me????????

First of all, this was the best Playoff atmosphere I've seen so far.

Memphis and OKC were pretty dang good, but the Garden was THE best ONCE AGAIN.

Secondly, people deserve a medal of honor just for turning up and actually surporting this pile of garbage called 'Knicks roster'.

People come up with some crazy ass ****, we just got smoked again, lost 13 ****ing Playoff games in a row (NBA record!!!!) our roster ****ing STINKS and all you come up with is this trash???

Man I dare you....

AMEN.....Best Knick atmosphere in the past 10 years...Crown was pumped for 3 quarters......Lebron was crucified.....

The call your talking about was delayed...so everyone thought an offensive or flagrant was about to be called and then I think everyone was in shock....then either bull**** or ******* rained down from the fans

Peter

Benchwarmer
There was a play in the second half where J.R. Smith got flattened by a Heat player on a moving screen, which I thought was more brutal than the "flagrant 1" called on Tyson Chandler in Game One. (That Chandler screen at least wasn't moving. The lean-in might have warranted a normal foul at worst.)

Anyon know why?

quiggle

Starter
I dont know what world some of you are in, but if you think the audience in MSG are Knicks fans you need to have youre head examined. you should have realized this several seasons ago when peeps were chanting MVP MVP MVP for opposing star players.