Carmelo Anthony Chronicle

nyk_nyk

All Star
If everyone is doing their part except Melo then I understand the blame but the guy is doing all he can. WE NEED HIM TO TAKE SHOTS AND SCORE BECAUSE THE HEAT HAVE NO PROBLEM GUARDING ANYONE ELSE.

KBlack25

Starter
But how can he take the blame when everyone knows MIA is superior to us AND we only have a fraction of our full team???? Yes I agree the best players usually get the most blame, but we were never expected to beat this team PLUS we don't have guys that can create for themselves. Add to that our PGs are severely limited.

Blame him when we're at full strength and have a great chance of winning a series. Other than that, all the abuse is just dumb and reactionary.

It's probably unfair to just blame Melo. But that's what's going to happen, like it or not.

That's incredibly dumb. How old are you??? You're logic is flawed because if that's the case how about blaming someone who had 0 points! Better yet, how about blaming the TEAM for stupid turnovers. While you're at it why not blame Lin and Shump for being injured? lol dumb shiit.

Edit: not saying people can't get blame but to blame a guy just for the sake of blaming someone is stupid.

I am not going to throw insults as I am likely older than you. However, where in my post and please do find the exact sentence where I said, hey lets blame someone for the heck of it. I said when a team isn't working you blame someone, BECAUSE that person is to be blamed. Melo is the leader of the team, he's the best player. He needed to step up and start taking one for the team.

And I'm not exactly trying to bash melo. I feel sort of bad for the guy but on the other hand, he's the one collecting a huge paycheck, making a huge show of coming to ny and not winning the games to prove it. (this could also be said for stat but since this team goes melo's way, I'm cutting him some slacK)

Edit: No, I get what you're saying. This team is depleted and didn't have a great chance to win against miami. But I have more of a problem with melo's leadership than anything. If this was kobe bryant I would be shutting up (and this isn't because I'm a kobe or lakers fan-dislike both actually)

Oh and I really just blame DOLAN for being an absolute retard.

Last edited:

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
Not surprise an overpaid superstar will manipulate to get his way. It's so obvious it's funny. Melo probably read the art of war during his recovery or the 48 laws of power.:teeth:

9 years not even close to a ring? get the **** out of here.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I am not going to throw insults as I am likely older than you. However, where in my post and please do find the exact sentence where I said, hey lets blame someone for the heck of it. I said when a team isn't working you blame someone, BECAUSE that person is to be blamed. Melo is the leader of the team, he's the best player. He needed to step up and start taking one for the team.

And I'm not exactly trying to bash melo. I feel sort of bad for the guy but on the other hand, he's the one collecting a huge paycheck, making a huge show of coming to ny and not winning the games to prove it. (this could also be said for stat but since this team goes melo's way, I'm cutting him some slacK)

Edit: No, I get what you're saying. This team is depleted and didn't have a great chance to win against miami. But I have more of a problem with melo's leadership than anything. If this was kobe bryant I would be shutting up (and this isn't because I'm a kobe or lakers fan-dislike both actually)

Oh and I really just blame DOLAN for being an absolute retard.

So I guess Kobe is the reason the LAL lost in the playoffs last year. I guess Duncan, Parker and Ginobli are the reason the Spurs lost last year as well. Makes sense. :teeth:

So I guess Kobe is the reason the LAL lost in the playoffs last year. I guess Duncan, Parker and Ginobli are the reason the Spurs lost last year as well. Makes sense. :teeth:

They're the reasons why those teams haven't lost every game in the first round for 13 games and set a new nba record no?

Peter

Benchwarmer
you should blame fields and novak.

novak why you no shoot ball in his face?

fields why you pass ball to lebron?

why you no do this?

why you no do that?

Everybody know novak what he can do and what he can not do, that is coach's job to set up a game plan to make him useful if he wants to start him, if not, he fails. He did failed so many times for novak.

Fields is not even a starter these days if shump is around, plus whose idea is this that he also started to shoot 3s which he is not good at?

They are just average rosters, I dont think it is fair to blame them. They just follow coach's plan.

Who to blame? It is obvious.

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
Instead of just saying Melo is "too self-centred" can you explain why you feel that way? It's annoying when people just throw out words without backing it up.

Those damn conspiracy theories are laughable and are equivalent to comic relief.

Who still actually believes that Dantoni knew how to get the most out of this team???? He just didn't. His philosophy wasn't condusive to the player personnel. The majority of people here and paid basketball analysts agree on that.

It's rediculous how many anti Melo threads have popped up all of a sudden. I'm gonna have to start exposing people as fakes on this site.

No need to bring D'Antoni into this thread. He was never the subject of my post. Unless you are just trying to put up a smoke screen.

This is not a post about "blaming Melo." This is about his intentions and his character with references of the past.

It annoys me just as much as it annoys you when someone throw something without backing it.

It annoys me even more when someone threathens to expose others as "fake" if they reply anything against Melo.

The only people who are exposed are the true "Melosexuals."

Unless you can reply intelligently with stats or quotes that refute or explain why Melo had the lowest DRB in Feb or Georage Karl criticism of Melo after he left, you, sir, are the biggest comic in this thread!

No other coach knows more about Camelo than George Karl. He darn coached him for 6 years! Wasn't it a warning sign to the Knicks, when a 1000-win coach, not known to criticize his departing players, said, "....his demand of himself frustrated us...' That's just another euphemism for calling Carmelo SELFISH!!!

metrocard

Legend
Wow at all the people on this site panicking and needing to displace their frustrations on someone. Of course it has to be Melo because everyone else is injured, right?. smh

Those damn conspiracy theories are laughable and are equivalent to comic relief.

Who still actually believes that Dantoni knew how to get the most out of this team???? He just didn't. His philosophy wasn't condusive to the player personnel. The majority of people here and paid basketball analysts agree on that.

It's rediculous how many anti Melo threads have popped up all of a sudden. I'm gonna have to start exposing people as fakes on this site.

Can you make one post on this site that doesn't include licking Carmelo's fat belly?