Everyone from Melo to STAT to Jorts helped us with this victory

STAT responded from a lot of criticism with a max effort

Melo responded from those saying he couldn't lead us to a 41 point performance

Our role players played their roles

great win for the entire KnickNation......lets build on this

dont give up, dont ever give up

miked1958

Rotation player
The Knicks job is to some way somehow get it back to ny for game 6. The Arden would be rocking. Then who knows

Seba

Benchwarmer
I'm as excited as any of you right now, but we should be smart about the Lin situation. Being down 3-1 going to Miami, I say we rest him.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
:gony:

That Wade shot... Wow. So close.

That was damn exciting.

Let's hope we continue our fight in the next game. Chicago is going to come back from their 3-1 hole. We can too.

JS3

Benchwarmer
I WANT JLIN IN THE 5TH.

Oh god, please make a miracle for us, i want the Miami s* hit to sweat & choke like they know it, i want a game 6 in the garden for god's sake!!!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
One of the rare games that STAT & Melo have terrific games together. Amar'e getting.a good game opens up Melo's game further.

Great game from everyone, except J.R.

Amar'e and Anthony played amazing. That answer by Melo to Lebron's 3 was cold.

I think Jeremy might be ready in the next game. He was saying he might be ready for this game, but he didn't recover well after one of the workouts. He might be good to go Wednesday to pick up in Baron's absence.

iSaYughh

Starter
One of the rare games that STAT & Melo have terrific games together. Amar'e getting.a good game opens up Melo's game further.

Amare opened up Melo's game, for sure.

But Melo really helped facilitate STATs, including some awesome passes.

It was basically the type of joint performance where they beast by beasting off each other.....that we always assumed and hoped would be the standard.