New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
How did it feel when your team got raped last year in the Finals?

The Heat will not have any extra rings on their fingers after these playoffs so that would mean that both of our teams failed. We at least met our expectations, anything short of a championship for Miami is a failure.

I heard Amare has sent a fire extinguisher to the Pacers so they can put the Heat out, RIP to the CRYami big 3 after this year
Don't take the anger out on me. I've been peaceful here.
images

So the expectations for the knicks were to be a lower seed than what they were last year? Stop it plz. And I love how you know miami will "fail". lol. Ive been peaceful here. No need to bash me. Get mad at the players on your team who didn't play well.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

Jeremy Lin looks like he's ready to do your taxes on the sidelines.
get healthy and hearty next season, nerd!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Melo proved last game that he can get guys involved and score when they move without the ball and get open, he wait for like 3 seconds and no one moves what do you expect him to do just pass out to someone

STAT hasn't moved once to the middle when Melo caught the ball, Chandler's been invisble

I understand JR and Melo are taking most of the shots but we're losing and their playing aggressive at least

Trade Melo for who also more role players, picks, who do you want for him, Deron Williams?

stop it

Its true that Melo can find teammates when they're open, but he needs to atleast keep the other guys involved even if they're not open, if that makes sense.I know that Melo gets the scoring done and we're probably better off doing so but I'm a firm believer that championshipreal contenders play team basketball. Win as a team, and lose as a team.

I have come to this conclusion:

Some dislike melo, some love melo in new york.

BUT it doesnt matter

because melo, along with stat is here to stay for the next couple of seasons

so guess we just got to deal. Am i hopeful the knicks will win a champiionship or advance to the finals with them? yes. Do i think these guys will? no.

but hey, part of being a knicks fan is having patience right?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Fields cant shoot....trade Melo

JR is chucking....trade Melo

Lin/Shumpert/Baron got hurt....trade Melo

Novak cant get open.....trade Melo

Chandler got the flu....trade Melo

I agree when you guys say he has to transform his game and get in better shape but come on with the trade a player **** after every loss

Knicks win as a team, Knicks lose as a team

iso hell. the lack of ball movement is so frustrating, hardly any flow except for
a few moments the entire game. living and dying by iso is no way to win, Knicks
are being schooled. the only chance we have is someone getting super-hot, and
of course that's Melo or JR McChuckles. Swish currently 3-14.. bricktown revisited.

idk, this looks like last Knick game of season.

STAT is not worthy of $20M+ per year. better to get a David Lee type player at 10-12M/year
who can rebound and post up, and/or concentrate on complementary players to Melo.
JR not worth keeping, he's a hit or miss ball hog.
Novakaine has disappeared this entire series, is it his fault for not getting open,
the Heat for playing him tough, or not having a PG who can find him?

IMHO, Knicks need true PG, and/or a backup for Lin next year, to get the ball to Melo
in the flow of the game, not just pass to him and see what he does with it.

the intensity of the Knicks has ebbed unfortunately, ever since Lin went down,
and Wood Son is not getting it done.

great, STAT just fouled out, so unworthy...

where is Bud Harrelson?

I think next year, it's Phil Jackson or bust.

down by 15, 4 minutes remaining.

it's been a fun season, catch y'all later.

oh sh*t, 9-1 run... do we stand a chance? this is why I can't stand typing
while I watch the game! f*ck everyone!

You know when this team was fun to watch? Right after the coaching change, when Woodson was admittedly still using D'Antoni's offense but everyone was playing hard. Since time has went on, more and more Woodson ISOs have been implemented into the game, and this series it has been all we've seen.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Well that was a fun season.. Pressure is gonna be big on Melo next year. Its not gonna be fair but the media will try to eat him alive about the multitude of 1st round exits his teams have had.

skisloper

Starter
Keep saying you want Woodson as the coach.....His f"in love for JR SMITH put us out of this game.....The guy did nothing right yet he played the entire 2nd and half except for last 3 minutes.......

Yes I know we dont have offense but if your offense sucks you need to win on defense and JR is a moron......JORTS played well but he gets 5 minutes....Fields was better then JR but he sits....

WOODSON SUCKED TONIGHT.!!!!!!!

I am by no way saying we should have won...but when u see reasons that made it impossible it just sucks

skisloper

Starter
36 minutes and JR did not have a single rebound or assist.....HIS SHOOTING WAS TERRIBLE...not one rebound or assist in 36 minutes....thats unheard of...

Guys shut the **** up, there will always be another season in the NBA. We lost and we will lose again, just gotta hope that one of the seasons in the future is our ticket to a championship.