New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
YOUR GONNA HATE ON THE GUY KEEPING US IN THE GAME!?!?!?

.....GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your a joke

CA7

Scoring Champ
bandwagon Heat fans and you can tell, if this was the Garden and we were about close out a team the place would be rockin

JS3

Benchwarmer
We don't have 2nd scorer in the team, as simple as that, role players will be roll players bur we don't have a consistent 20 PTS guy, and that one is on Amare

Cuckoo

Benchwarmer
One assist altogether for two major ball handlers, Melo and JR, is not gonna win the game.
When they won game 4, they had 8 altogether....

nyk_nyk

All Star
Im ready to trade Melo on draft night

Now I know why Melo's Denver teammates was happy he was gone....
Melo shootin takes all his teammates out of the game

Trading Melo is a bit much but I understand where your coming from. He's dominating the game from a shot taking standpoint. He's obviously the best player on the team but the offense is way too predictable. We can't beat them if we don't attack from all angles.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Trading Melo is a bit much but I understand where your coming from. He's dominating the game from a shot taking standpoint. He's obviously the best player on the team but the offense is way too predictable. We can't beat them if we don't attack from all angles.
WE HAVE NO ONE ELSE, ITS NOT HIS FAULT....

CA7

Scoring Champ

dont have the guards to do so, STAT and Chandler need guards to set them up

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Im ready to trade Melo on draft night

Now I know why Melo's Denver teammates was happy he was gone....
Melo shootin takes all his teammates out of the game
I think we're all in agreement we'd like to trade you for used toilet paper.