New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

skisloper

Starter
I think we can. If your second string shooting guard from china is taking twice as many shots as your max contract power forward superstar while he is shooting only 20% from the field, your game plan is flawed, especially if that's the case three games in a row. Talk about D'Antoni not being able to adjust his game plan.

JR SMITH.
36 minutes
0 rebounds
0 assists
0 steals
0 blocks

WTF is wrong with Woodson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even Dantonio is not the f'kin dumb.

every mistake Landy made and Woodson pools him from the game...but not his boy JR

pat

Starter
JR SMITH.
36 minutes
0 rebounds
0 assists
0 steals
0 blocks

WTF is wrong with Woodson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even Dantonio is not the f'kin dumb.

every mistake Landy made and Woodson pools him from the game...but not his boy JR

I said it before and I'll say it again. I guess JR has other qualities he is offering Woodson and other than Marbury he is not eating his lubricator. There is no other explanation.

skisloper

Starter
I said it before and I'll say it again. I guess JR has other qualities he is offering Woodson and in contrast to Marbury he is not eating lubricator.

Everyone saying woodson did a great job. yes he did in the regular season.

Last nights game he made impossible to win with a 36 minutes ZERO performance by JR. Everyone says what Woodson did in the regular season has no baring when it comes to the playoffs....just ask his old Hawks team. Look at game 1 of this series and most importan game 5..........Smith never came out in the 2nd half.....why woodson why ??????????????????????

Woodsons reasoing would be he made a mistake as he did in the pacers game when we blew the lead with JR chucking evry shot.....MISTAKES ??????? in the playoffs....we want a f'kin championship!

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Even the HEAT fan gets it. So called KNICKS fans should be embarrassed. But basketball IQ is not a strong point here at KO.COM. STAT getting a pass because no one was feeding him? How about getting your oversized butt down on the block and getting some boards? How about putting a hand in Bosh's face? And if JR spent his free time in the gym shooting instead of getting tats, he would shoot 200% from the field. MELO matched Bron's output for all you so-called KNICKS fans that say BRON is soooooo much better than MELO, but NOBODY else stepped up. The End.
Yeah I can clearly see that. "Melo shot too much" Amare didn't get enough touches". How many rebounds did Amare end the game with? 4. Can some of the blame be on Amare as well? You are a max contract player and you end the game with 4 rebounds? Basketball is not only about scoring.When the shots aren't falling for you or you aren't getting enough touches, its time for you to look toward other aspects of basketball. Like rebounding and defending. He is too good of a player to get only 4 rebounds. Amare is getting too much of a pass imo. Its not only about scoring, and it seems thats what most of the posters are concerned about.

and lol at jr smith wanting to return.