New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

CA7

Scoring Champ
Jorts comes in and does in 5 seconds what STAT hasn't done all night

Melo great shot attempt I mean really great phucking balance on that 3....attack the basket if you get blocked phuck it keep attacking

miked1958

Rotation player
We're losing because HEAT is a superior team. We're an 11.5 underdog in this game.
What do the Knicks have to do in offseason to fix the team to be able to compete with them next season? We don't have cap space to do anything major. We will be lucky to keep Tyson and some others let alone add to what we have

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It pains me to see Jorts come in and get 2 quick offensive boards for a hard earned 2 by Chandler, whilst Amar'e can't manage the same. Fair enough the Heat didn't block out, but how often do you see Amar'e go after the ball like that?

JS3

Benchwarmer
We are about to re-enter Melo's iso world, and you know what?
I like it and I prefer it on JR or anything else we have to offer

Lets go Knicks, get stops and cut the lead to 2-4 to close the Q

CA7

Scoring Champ
STAT 3 rebounds

Bibby 4 rebounds

Chalmers 6 rebounds

I love STAT but that is just sad

GoKnicks!

Benchwarmer
Melo is ineffective because everyone and their grandma knows that 99% of the time he gets the ball, he's gonna shoot it. In order for them to win Melo needs to sacrifice scoring and pass, and blindside the heat. He ain't getting the calls, so you adjust, but no... woodson and melo continues what just doesn't work.

Fellas I just cant deal with this refs. In the last 2 minutes

Wade knocks JR to the floor. NO CALL.

Chandler Goes for the offensive rebound. Bosh hips him out of his shot. NO CALL. BUT then they call STAT for a foul...