New York Knicks @ Miami Heat Game 5- East 1st Round (MIA 3-1 NYK) 7PM TNT

miked1958

Rotation player
If we dont play our ass off in the 4th
Hey it was improvement over last season. We didn't get swept in forst round again. And Heat are a far superior team then the team that swept us last yr when the Celts made quick work of us. Considering all the season ending injuries and time missed amare, tyson and melomat times it's not that bad.

DunkinDonuts

Benchwarmer
Feel so bad for melo. Can't carry this bad team himself. You can see that he don't want to go home, while the rest of the Knicks probably planned for Vacation.

miked1958

Rotation player
I mean how many teams can say they only had their starters and stars together all at once for only 7 games of the entire season. Not many

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Hey it was improvement over last season. We didn't get swept in forst round again. And Heat are a far superior team then the team that swept us last yr when the Celts made quick work of us. Considering all the season ending injuries and time missed amare, tyson and melomat times it's not that bad.

I know it looks bleak right now, but this game is not yet over. 12 mins is a looooong time we have enough time its only a 14 pt lead.

Kiyaman

Legend
Melo is ineffective because everyone and their grandma knows that 99% of the time he gets the ball, he's gonna shoot it. In order for them to win Melo needs to sacrifice scoring and pass, and blindside the heat. He ain't getting the calls, so you adjust, but no... woodson and melo continues what just doesn't work.

Im ready to trade Melo on draft night

Now I know why Melo's Denver teammates was happy he was gone....
Melo shootin takes all his teammates out of the game

goNYgo

Rookie
All this Melo hate is ridiculous. The guy is the only person carrying us on offense. Everyone else on this squad looks like a chicken with their heads cut off on offense.