So since we are out...

miked1958

Rotation player
Boston also advanced tonight eliminating the hawks.

That masts up a Miami vs Pacers semi and a Boston vs Philly matchup... I really don't see Miami being stopped until they meet OKC in finals

Sage

Rotation player
LMFAO at Mike Miller being the most hated Heat player on here it seems like. What has he done to you guys?

I haven't quite worked out why yet, but as of a few days ago I started disliking him.

Best way I can describe it is that he has "sookface". It just looks like he's always whinging about something. :)

Also guys, there's some fantastic games being played in the other series. As a basketball fan you shouldn't stop watching just cos our team's not in it anymore. The ATL/BOS and CHI/PHI games were excellent.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
I would go with Dirk's Mavs but they are out now.

The San Antonio Spurs will crush the heat, and I will be happy (hopefully by that time Bayern Munchen will be the Europa Champion's League winner, so I would be even more happy, well.. if I am alive by then)

miked1958

Rotation player
Sad part is we can handle the Sixers. We are better then them. We just drew the wrong team. I really feel we would have beat the pacers or Magic as well as the Hawks. The only two teams that always give us trouble that I didn't want to get in first round were the Heat and Boston. Oh well Philly moves on

I mean really. Philly didnt go out and do what the Bulls did to bring in people to win a title (hamilton, boozer) to go with their stars noah and Rose. They didnt do what the Knicks did bringing in amare, tyson, Melo, Davis, JR and others to try to get to the next level. Now i realize both the knicks and Chicago were killed with injuries but really...THE SIXERS move on and the knicks and bulls with their huge payrolls are playing golf????

Something has to change next season

LMFAO at Mike Miller being the most hated Heat player on here it seems like. What has he done to you guys?

I have no grievances against him.

I hate Lebron, Wade and Chalmers.

Started to hate Wade ever since the 2006 Finals where his flopping and the ridiculous reffereeing granted Miami their first title.

Never liked Lebron, not even in High School, started to really hate him since that famous show in 2010....

Chalmers is just a ****face who thinks he's the second coming of Isiah Thomas or something :teeth:

Oh and did I mention that I hate Miami ever since those days back in the 90's?

KingofNy

Starter
I have no grievances against him.

I hate Lebron, Wade and Chalmers.

Started to hate Wade ever since the 2006 Finals where his flopping and the ridiculous reffereeing granted Miami their first title.

Never liked Lebron, not even in High School, started to really hate him since that famous show in 2010....

Chalmers is just a ****face who thinks he's the second coming of Isiah Thomas or something :teeth:

Oh and did I mention that I hate Miami ever since those days back in the 90's?

I totally agree. There's nothing I'd rather see (other than the Knicks winning) is LeBitch, D-Whistle and Botch's Miami cHeat getting their @ss handed to them. Watching the Lakers and Celtics losing also makes me a little gitty inside as well.

Every damn game Lebron doesn't get at least 20 foul shots he looks like a little spoiled rich kid on Christmas morning after he didn't get the Rolls Royce Hot Wheels he wanted.

Lebron-Cry-baby.jpg

I'd put a LOT of money on D-Wade beeing a Brooklyn Net next season should Miami lose that Pacer-series.

They'll break up if they don't reach the Finals, no question about that.

Wade seems to be the guy suffering the most individually, his game has really become worse since Lebron has been assigned that 'No.1 role' this season.

His relationship with Spoelstra and Lebron seems to be in crisis too.

I could imagine him getting fed up with all the bull**** in Miami and leaving southbitch for a new challenge. His buddy Jay-Z will be there to get him to Brooklyn...maybe a sign and trade with Deron?

tripleaamin9

Benchwarmer
I'd put a LOT of money on D-Wade beeing a Brooklyn Net next season should Miami lose that Pacer-series.

Wade seems to be the guy suffering the most individually, his game has really become worse since Lebron has been assigned that 'No.1 role' this season.

I could imagine him getting fed up with all the bull**** in Miami and leaving southbitch for a new challenge. His buddy Jay-Z will be there to get him to Brooklyn...maybe a sign and trade with Deron?

I think it would be a better idea for them to trade Wade for Dwight. Considering Lebron most of the PG duties so getting an elite PG isn't really all that necessary.

PaPZ187

Benchwarmer
I like the Clippers, big Chris Paul fan....would love to see him running the point for the Knicks someday.

Dont want to see Miami or Indiana have any success from our rivalrys with them in the 90s....rather see Boston win the East than either of those two teams.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
Hate Boston, hate Indy but I guess I could stomach them winning if either them beat the heat. Indy is 2-2 now against them so we'll see. I'm pretty much rooting for OKC right now. Love their talent and youth and their crowd kind of reminds me of MSG.

On a side note, how do u allow lebron/wade to go off for 70 pts??

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
Not rooting but I would like to see Miami win it all, getting beat by the best would make that beatdown a little easier to swallow.

I like the Thunder for their youth and the Spurs, who would have thought they might win it all this year with a bunch of no names.

+1

Well said!

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer

Cool points. I've heard the "Dwade to the nets" trade scenarios a lot. I don't think Pat will move any of the pieces this year if Miami fails. Next year tho, absolutely. But if there was a trade involving wade and the nets Deron won't be involved. Brook Lopez plus some filler pieces will do the job. Brooklyn/DWill get their other star, Miami finally gets their center. I hope none of this comes to be though. But wade struggling isn't a result of Lebron being the #1 guy. It's more or less Wade not working up to par. If you watch a lot of Heat games wade has been acting this way before Bron and Bosh came. Spos and wades relationship was never the best simply bc spo is not Riley and he doesn't attract the same respect