Smith leaning toward staying with Knicks (will opt-in)

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I mocked him to us in a deal with Houston and Utah

Knicks- Paul Millsap, Courtney Lee and Patrick Patterson
Rockets- Amar'e Stoudemire, Al Jefferson and Toney Douglas- re-sign Dragic
Jazz- Kyle Lowry, Kevin Martin and Samuel Dalembert

Rockets

Jefferson-Stoudemire-Parsons-Budinger-Dragic

McHale wants 2 bigs to run through and the other 3 are great compliments to STAT and AJ

Jazz

Kanter-Favors-Carroll-Burks-Lowry

They move forward with Kanter and Favors and get some salary relief moving AJ and Millsap though they just made a good run to the playoffs their future is Kanter and Favors and their future is bright

Knicks

Lin-Lee-Anthony-Millsap-Chandler
Shumpert-Smith-Fields-Patterson-Harrellson-Jordan-Rookie-FA

We get a more balanced team and 3 2-way players in Lee, Millsap and Patterson(this guy is what I call a winner). Millsap can get 18 and 8 within the flow of our offense, Lee is a very good defender and shooter and will compliment Melo like Afflalo did.

The Rockets would have to be completely insane to pair Jefferson and Stoudemire. Both on the court and on the salary sheet. STAT and Big Al are 2 of the more overpaid and under-producing bigs in the league at the moment. I can't see 2 ball stopping bigs, one of whom is a useless rebounder, working in the slightest.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;236632 said:
The Rockets would have to be completely insane to pair Jefferson and Stoudemire. Both on the court and on the salary sheet. STAT and Big Al are 2 of the more overpaid and under-producing bigs in the league at the moment. I can't see 2 ball stopping bigs, one of whom is a useless rebounder, working in the slightest.

But if McHale can get his 2 bigs and run his high low **** why not regardless Houston has to somethin and Utah needs to build around Favors and Kanter