Funny Sh*t - No Knicks? No worries! A truly ridiculous thread.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;248136 said:
kickass-funny-photos-27.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:

KingCharles34

All Star
Ignore all the Russian on the site,
just type your name in the text box and click to see
what your name looks like in Russian...

http://www.megalook.ru/

:mad:

When Grandmaster Rady gives me my negging abilities back to me your first on my list for this. Nobody better dare say "U Mad?" to me. Damn right im mad, when u have some naked dude holding a sign that says your government name on it and your little sister is watching you while your on the computer....

Payback is the only thing on my mind. Watch your back Clyde, neg rep coming soon

smokes

Huge Member

When Grandmaster Rady gives me my negging abilities back to me your first on my list for this. Nobody better dare say "U Mad?" to me. Damn right im mad, when u have some naked dude holding a sign that says your government name on it and your little sister is watching you while your on the computer....

Payback is the only thing on my mind. Watch your back Clyde, neg rep coming soon

Sh*t I nearly just spat my coffee everywhere :teeth:

CoolClyde

ahaaaaaaa! sorry King! i assume KO posters are smart enough not to let younger sisters lurk while you peruse the site, c'mon now! or is she on your lap-top?

haha, i gotta check back to this part of the forum more often, i'm missing out on neg reps! i welcome the payback.

coolclyde_dance.jpg

Last edited: