Lin named to team USA select team

Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson will be named to the 2012 USA Select team ? the squad that will practice against the U.S Olympic team this summer in preparation for the London Olympics. Mychal Thompson, Klay?s father, told 95.7-FM The Game on Friday that his son had been named to the team, although the announcement is not yet official.
An NBA source confirmed Thompson had made the team and also indicated that Sacramento?s DeMarcus Cousins and New York?s Jeremy Lin would also be part of the Select team.
Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson will be named to the 2012 USA Select team ? the squad that will practice against the U.S Olympic team this summer in preparation for the London Olympics. Mychal Thompson, Klay?s father, told 95.7-FM The Game on Friday that his son had been named to the team, although the announcement is not yet official.
An NBA source confirmed Thompson had made the team and also indicated that Sacramento?s DeMarcus Cousins and New York?s Jeremy Lin would also be part of the Select team.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/basketbal...for-USA-Select-tea?blockID=707518&feedID=5986
cool.gif

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Big break for Lin. No doubt in my mind he comes out a better defender and ballhandler after this experience. Goodluck and high five to JLin. :beer:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Big break for Lin. No doubt in my mind he comes out a better defender and ballhandler after this experience. Goodluck and high five to JLin. :beer:

Exactly what I was thinking... This is better then anything a player can do in individual work outs with a trainer. Only way to get better is to play those better then yourself.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'm hopeful that he'll be well monitored and take the right frame of mind in regard to exceeding his physical limits. If he does that, it's an excellent opportunity for a big brain like his to go up against the elite, expand his repertoire and study the game.

It's a Lin Lin.

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Lin needs to prove he is durable enough to be an elite PG,

this is a good test for him to see if he can handle the workload plus the regular season

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;236314 said:
I'm hopeful that he'll be well monitored and take the right frame of mind in regard to exceeding his physical limits. If he does that, it's an excellent opportunity for a big brain like his to go up against the elite, expand his repertoire and study the game.

It's a Lin Lin.

It's a Lin Lin situation! Hahahahahah.

Look, they threw the guy to the sharks. He went from 0 minutes to 35+ a night, and he was getting banged around like a bum, because the players were initiating him.

He will be okay, just needs to get some rest and come into next season PREPARED to be the starter. He will come in ready, no doubt in my mind.