TC

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
For the knicks to win a championship we have to go through miami, for us to beat the heat we need to be in the post, so for us to beat them, TC needs to be an offensive threat, so if i was tc over the summer i would work with some of the old centers and work on his offense cuz we all know his defense is great but for us as a team to be a great team we need him to be the 2nd best c in the league and for him to do that he needs to be a threat on both sides of the floor.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We need him to be a 15 and 12 guy instead of a 10 and 10 guy pretty much

if he learns 2 moves the drop step and the short hook he'll up his average easily

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
If I remember correctly Woody said he wants Chandler to be more of an offensive threat and Tyson pretty much said he'll be working on his offense in the offseason.

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
We should first care about our defensive abilities as a team.

All of our starters have to be defensive-minded players.

Melo has to step up his defensive game, so should Amare.

Lebron is a beast at both ends, Melo has the strength to be a tough defender, he just needs some mental motivation!

Amare's strength is way larger and bigger than most of the big men of today's NBA, but he should use it properly, especially at the defensive end of the floor!

Shump and Tyson are defensive beasts, no need to do something here.

As for Lin, he should be our 1st offensive option. And he already has a huge motivation in him to be as defensive as he can ever be, so I am ok with that.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We should first care about our defensive abilities as a team.

All of our starters have to be defensive-minded players.

Melo has to step up his defensive game, so should Amare.

Lebron is a beast at both ends, Melo has the strength to be a tough defender, he just needs some mental motivation!

Amare's strength is way larger and bigger than most of the big men of today's NBA, but he should use it properly, especially at the defensive end of the floor!

Shump and Tyson are defensive beasts, no need to do something here.

As for Lin, he should be our 1st offensive option. And he already has a huge motivation in him to be as defensive as he can ever be, so I am ok with that.

if this happens we wont go anywhere

option 1 and 2, Melo and STAT period

Lin needs to be a point guard get everyone involved, he needs to be the last option think Nash, Kidd, Rondo NOT Rose or Westbrook

Munchen13

Benchwarmer
if this happens we wont go anywhere

option 1 and 2, Melo and STAT period

Lin needs to be a point guard get everyone involved, he needs to be the last option think Nash, Kidd, Rondo NOT Rose or Westbrook

what i meant was, he should run the show, just like rondo and nash.. they should have the ball most of the time, then he should dish it or shoot it.. it doesnt matter.

Having the ball with melo isn't the best offensive option for the team, and this would help melo so much.. it would put less pressure on him, making him move around more easily without the ball.

Amare should concentrate more on rebounding (offensive AND defensive), because for a big guy.. he is an underachiever in the rebounding department!

CA7

Scoring Champ
what i meant was, he should run the show, just like rondo and nash.. they should have the ball most of the time, then he should dish it or shoot it.. it doesnt matter.

Having the ball with melo isn't the best offensive option for the team, and this would help melo so much.. it would put less pressure on him, making him move around more easily without the ball.

Amare should concentrate more on rebounding (offensive AND defensive), because for a big guy.. he is an underachiever in the rebounding department!

Ok I thought you meant on some D-Rose type ****, I agree though Lin needs to get guys in the right spot and make sure we're firing on all cylinders, If he's scoring 30 and STAT and Melo are being held to 10, 15 points thats not good we need Melo to be 25 point score within the flow of our offense along with him getting 8 rebounds and 4 assist while STAT needs to be a 20, 10 guy, Lin could easily average 10 assist that just needs to be his motive, pure point guard which he is not but he's getting close

Sage

Rotation player
during the Pacers and Heat Game 4 Pregame Chris Brousard reported that both Amare and Tyson will be working with Olajuwon :beer::gony:

That's excellent news. If Amare can develop a good post game, that would be massive. If Chandler can develop a passable one, that's a bonus in my view.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Considering our window of opportunity, this is a good step forward.

during the Pacers and Heat Game 4 Pregame Chris Brousard reported that both Amare and Tyson will be working with Olajuwon :beer::gony:

Really! Oh that's great news! :peace:

STAT needs to change his game, and the most important thing is that he has the want to change it.

Great first step for him altering his game offensively. He should be working with Oakley on rebounding, positioning and should put in a few hours a day with a dominatrix that whips the fukcery out of him whenever he loses defensive concentration.

At 7'1 with arms like constrictors, a sweeping hook, baby hook, quick release short turning jumper etc would be huge for Tyson.

Very encouraging start to the offseason. Very encouraging to think we may finally be adding the inside ~ outside game between STAT and Melo, and potentially vice versa. I'd like to see Woodson get in and find out what's going on with Amar'e's post game, and start to formulate some ideas to expand the team's arsenal.

jrdrny

Benchwarmer
I feel you on defense but look at what roy did to the heat and they ( hopefully) win the seires against the heat, If tc could be our 3rd option then we WILL be top 3.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
This is like music to my ears. Lebron worked out with The Dream last offseason, did anyone see noticeable improvements in his post game?

A few post moves from STAT and TC would be huge for us, especially if Amare could score with his back to the basket and both developed a skyhook.

Lebron hasn't really improved much at all in the post after working with Olajuwon in the offseason... He's either still not comfortable down there or just doesn't have the ability to post and score.. But meh. Hopefully it works for Tyson and Amare.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I`d rather Amare spent the off season working on not being a ***** on defense and working on grabbing some boards. As for Tyson, a post move or jump shot would be great.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm actually more interested in what Olajuwon can do with Tyson than I am with what he can do with Amar'e. If he can improve Amar'e, great, but the way Stoudemire moves, though athletic, isn't the most fluid. Tyson seems to actually have more potential with this.