Sage

Rotation player
Hi Rady, do you know that the New Posts search up the top doesn't seem to be working? It always says there's no new posts, even when there are.

I've cleared cookies to see if maybe it's just me, is it not working for anyone else?

rady

Administrator
Staff member

doesn't seem to be any problem on my end. has anyone else experienced this? have you tried with different browsers/pcs?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Had no problem with the search new posts with neither chrome or firefox. Are you still using IE? A software upgrade would cost me $175 and i probably won't be able to do it this summer.

Sage

Rotation player
Don't sweat it re: upgrade. I only use IE at work, I got chrome for home.

Really not a big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Great news! There was a -$50 offer for upgrade at vB until the end of the month and i bought it. Later these days i'll update the files and get the software to the latest version. Many issues will be solved (including this) and most probably we'll get tapatalk roll! :beer:

Sage

Rotation player
Awesome stuff mate. While we're on the subject, is there a paypal or donations area for the site?

I'll chip in cos I brought it up. :D

rady

Administrator
Staff member
actually there's a paypal button at the bottom of every page. don't worry about the cost, the google ads that ran on the forum the past couple of years covered the cost, i just need to figure out a way of bringing them back without over-moderating the post content

Sage

Rotation player
Doesn't seem to work on the latest IE. Chrome and Firefox are good though.

-EDIT-

It does work now!

Good stuff, Rady.

Last edited: