Best and Worst Shooters in the NBA, 3 Knicks made the list

metrocard

Legend
JhBZ7l.jpg

nqZFgl.jpg

Sage

Rotation player
Interesting that Amare shoots 16% from that spot, I thought that was one of his preferred areas to work from.

LV&C

Benchwarmer
Yup. Novak does best when he is supported by his team mates. That is when he is devastating. They should and know how to use him. He's a sniper, a shotgun that is of no use but when used well, kills.

I heard rumors he signed with the Heat. Even considering his weakness, I would hate to be the 'other' team when Novak is in rhythm.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Yup. Novak does best when he is supported by his team mates. That is when he is devastating. They should and know how to use him. He's a sniper, a shotgun that is of no use but when used well, kills.

I heard rumors he signed with the Heat. Even considering his weakness, I would hate to be the 'other' team when Novak is in rhythm.

Which is it, sniper or shotgun? I am joking with you a little, friend.

Novak is a balls-to-the-wall shooter who is best when playing with a team. I think his talents are squandered when he is asked to play alongside a player like Carmelo Anthony. Real Talk.

May the Lord bless his road that he will walk on his journey the heck out of New York.

If you remember during Linsanity, guy was going off because everyone was happy and playing team ball, moving the rock.

But when he is playing with Melo, he'll get starved for touches and then when the team is down by 20, they will want him to magically fire-up the engines and start dropping treys on demand, in hella traffic. That's not how it works.