JR took his talents to South Beach...

orangeblobman

Rotation player
What a dick.

It's one thing to not have good license, or to have bad license, but it's a different thing to take this bad license to Memorial Day weekend in the party capital of universe.

LV&C

Benchwarmer
I like JR Smith but I don't like it when our players are doing something embarrassing. Sigh. Why can't these guys stay out of trouble? It's like they are really looking for it.

petescud

Starter
Coach told the media he needs to be more responsible...honestly though, i heard this stemmed from him getting caught ridding a moped or some nonsense...Def a Heat fan. Enjoy your days Heat fan, "The Thunder is going to come a Crackin'"....The Durant/Westbrook/Harden show

tiger0330

Legend
Coach told the media he needs to be more responsible...honestly though, i heard this stemmed from him getting caught ridding a moped or some nonsense...Def a Heat fan. Enjoy your days Heat fan, "The Thunder is going to come a Crackin'"....The Durant/Westbrook/Harden show
I'm thinking the Spurs are going to win the WC. I give the Heat all the respect though, without Bosh and a lot of people counting them out against Indy their big two came out and crushed Indy.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm thinking the Spurs are going to win the WC. I give the Heat all the respect though, without Bosh and a lot of people counting them out against Indy their big two came out and crushed Indy.

u right.....coach Pop Spurs is the biggest mountain to climb......however, its a
bussiness! the billion dollar paper & super high ratings points to the matchup of
Lebron vs Durant in the FINALS.

Who the hell is JR Smith?
The walk-on FA we sign in late February, who shot 6-16 fg, 3-9 from 3's,
zero ft, and zero assist, in his first performance as a Knicks. com'on lol

Paul1355

All Star
...and got arrested. :teeth:

Miami Beach police say Smith was arrested last night on a bench warrant for not having a valid driver's license. According to police, Smith was stopped on famed Washington Avenue in South Beach. It is unclear why Smith was pulled over.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knic...n_warrant_vDfc5tt7yPdEN6whqAt59J#ixzz1vtLHd40

this might be a blessing in disguise....this lowers his value in the open market and we know J.R is contemplating coming back for one more year and be the main guy off the bench in NY with a coach who loves him in Woodson.

2.5 mil for J.R is a steal so hopefully this makes him worried about his value and makes him sign the option fast.

tiger0330

Legend
this might be a blessing in disguise....this lowers his value in the open market and we know J.R is contemplating coming back for one more year and be the main guy off the bench in NY with a coach who loves him in Woodson.

2.5 mil for J.R is a steal so hopefully this makes him worried about his value and makes him sign the option fast.
JR might have been checking out Miami as his next team. I remember Ron Artest visited LA the last year he was with Houston and he wasn't there to go to Disneyland, he signed with the Lakers the next month.

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
JR might have been checking out Miami as his next team. I remember Ron Artest visited LA the last year he was with Houston and he wasn't there to go to Disneyland, he signed with the Lakers the next month.

Good point, well if we lose him we lose someone that light up the scorboard but also light up the amount of missed shots

KnickolasMGL

Benchwarmer
Let his a$$ go,

he only knows half-ass isos and fadeaways,
his only strength is his three point shooting..

there are better value players out there for the money