Gerald Green?

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Wouldn't it be great to not only get a player of his caliber but to get back at the Nets for signing Shawne Williams a.k.a. Three Willy in the offseason?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
He's coming to new York.....in a Brooklyn Nets uni
I agree with this he will most likely probably be resigned by the nets, but i would love to have him on the knicks, especially since Shump will miss a couple months into the start of the season.

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I thought people here didn't want athletic 2s that can't shoot. Even if he played at the 3 he'd only be on the court for, what, 10-15 minutes a game?

Definitely not the player we need.

We need a backup 1 and 5 first and foremost.

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;237121 said:
I thought people here didn't want athletic 2s that can't shoot. Even if he played at the 3 he'd only be on the court for, what, 10-15 minutes a game?

Definitely not the player we need.

We need a backup 1 and 5 first and foremost.

Gerald Green can shoot the ball first and foremost but before we get a backup PG don't we need a starting PG first? He would get more minutes than that if you don't bring Novak and Landry back.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;237121 said:
I thought people here didn't want athletic 2s that can't shoot.
On the contrary. I watched enough Nets games to see that he can shoot. Not only can he shoot, but he has a lot of game. Shoot, post-up, athletic, etc. If he keeps this up he can be special, and he's young.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Gerald Green could replace Fields, he can back up Melo and be that athletic 3 man that can shoot and defend.

But of course we'd rather have Landry Fields

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
On the contrary. I watched enough Nets games to see that he can shoot. Not only can he shoot, but he has a lot of game. Shoot, post-up, athletic, etc. If he keeps this up he can be special, and he's young.

Really!?

I can't claim to know anything since his days in Dallas, so I stand corrected.

If that's the case, then surely there's very little chance in the Nets letting him go.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
If only we managed to get him on this team. He's on a three year, 10 million dollars contract with the Pacers, a steal.

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
If only we managed to get him on this team. He's on a three year, 10 million dollars contract with the Pacers, a steal.

Yeah would have been great...Great defender in isolation, brings great energy, and could hit the outside shot. But im confident in Copeland and White that they could be good role players for us.

metrocard

Legend
Gerald Green is an entertaining player and I always rooted for him to be T'Mac successor.

His skills aren't polished enough and it'll be hard for him to take minutes from Melo since this franchise is built around Melo.