Trade Idea (this is just an idea not an proposal)

Trade
Shandon Anderson(g/f)
to Indiana for
Jonathan Bender(F)

Then Trade
Kurt Thomas(f/c)
to Washington for
Kwame Brown(c)

Starting Line-up
Brown(C)
Bender(F)
Thomas(F)
Crawford(G)
Marbury(G)

teslawlo

Benchwarmer
Both trades are just dreams hahaha. And even with that lineup Kwame can't play center that well and bender will get abused at PF. wow.

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
Allright dr.carpy (aka curry lover)

He player 38 minutes tonight. Most of the game. He rebounded 9 boards, against a team with no significant rebounders. He shot about 50% from the free throw line

He blocked no shots, not one

He had 6 turnovers from a centre.

He is young and will improve, but at the moment he is only a burden to our team.

He did score 27 points:smokin: but who on the cavs could defend him, he doesn't score this much every night

Going through all the teams

Atlanda - Pachulia Prerfer Curry
Boston - Jefferson Prerfer Jefferson
Toronto = Chris Bosh Prefer Bosh
New Jersey - Moore Prefer Curry
Philli - Dalembert Prefer Dalembert
Detroit - RWallace Prefer Wallace
Cleveland -Illgauskas Prefer Curry
Chicago - Wallace 50/50
Indi - Oneal Prefer Oneal
Milwaukee - Bogut Prefer BOGUT
washington - Haywood Prefer Curry

get my picture

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
So your logic is to trade someone you think will improve? That's ridiculous. We aren't winning the title this year, so who cares if Curry has growing pains now? And to say that Cleveland has no significant rebounders is false. Everyone in the forum was saying take Drew Gooden for Frye. Why some sighted he was a better rebounder. Zydrunas Ilgauskas is supposedly a better rebounder than Curry, and what about Anderson Varejao? They all failed at stopping Curry. If you don't like Curry, that's fine, but don't ever try and tell me what to think. I like Curry, end of story. You prefer Bogut? His numbers are worse than Curry's. He's no Defensive stopper either. Shows what you know. Dalembert plays zero offense. With your love for the All Stars over Curry (Bosh, O'Neal and Wallace), I bet if Curry had made the All Star team your tune would be different.

Last edited: