Lin on 2K13 Cover?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
5094-nba-2k13.jpg

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/1852/20120530/jeremy-lin-rumored-cover-upcoming-nba-2k13.htm

elcol

Rotation player
not happening, i'd expect d rose or lebron if lebron hasn't been on the cover yet.

don't mark my words though!

Sage

Rotation player
Don't they normally use multiple covers in their online campaigns anyway?

I'd be surprised if the cover of the actual game was Lin, but it would be awesome.

Scipio

Benchwarmer
I don`t care who`s on the cover. I just hope that it`s better than last years game which was bad.

LV&C

Benchwarmer
Told ya. It's all about the money. Let's face it. They want money, we want money. We all want money.

Paul1355

All Star
it will be either Durant, Rondo, Parker, or most likely..Lebron the mvp

depends on who wins the championship

def NOT Lin but that would be awesome

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I really hope for Lin cover.

I don't even get the 2k games, but if they put Lin on I will get it.

I enjoy 2k, don't get me wrong, but just wouldn't play it enough to justify a purchase.

With Lin on the cover, it's in my library.

I thought only champions or guys who've played at a high level for at least the last 2 years grace the covers of video games. I doubt he'll be on the cover this year. I like Lin, but there are plenty of players who are more deserving, atm. He still has time to prove himself, 3 weeks playing along side other great players is not enough time to accurately assess his skill set.

I'm still not sure what type of player he would be if we didn't have Stat, Melo, J.R., and Chandler on the team...these players take away a lot of the attention from him. And, we can't forget that he was dropped by a couple of teams before coming here. He is still a work in progress with tremendous potential (that he has yet to meet). We still need to see how he plays after his surgury, will he harden his body with muscle to assist him in absorbing those blows that seems to go along with his style of play? Will he work on his shaky handle? The biggest thing I like about Lin has always been his vision and first step, he's a pass first PG...but that first step might be a bit slow now...this often happens after surgeries to the legs. No one can predict his future, we can only speculate and think positive when dealing with an unknown such as J-Lin.

orangeblobman

Rotation player
Lin has not earnt the privelege to be on the cover....yet

Lin made me give a **** about basketball again, first time since 1999.

Linsanity, watching that Lakers game, brought the same emotions to my heart that Croatia gave me in the '98 World Cup.

That's why Lin earned that ****, and why he should be on it over any of these other bums.