MELO - ESPN Face to Face

CoolClyde

nice piece (of ass, that Hannah Storm).

funny that Carmelo doesn't know the meaning of "selfish"

Hannah should have said: "it's when you're the only one shooting and the rest of the team is watching you miss"

smh

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Nice interview, they should get JR Smith up their to do some interviews next. Throw the toughest questions at him.

"What do you think of tahirys ass"

"How does it make you feel when some fans hope you dont return"

"what was going through your mind when you got arrested"

"How many shot attempts you going for next season

etc etc
=]

Sage

Rotation player
I saw this the other day, I'd be really surprised if that actually was the first time Melo has heard that he's a selfish player. I'd love to see him put up a few more triple doubles, the one he had this season was one of the best games he played for the Knicks.

That whole face to face series was good, the others were Kobe, Howard and Durant.

Damn that Hannah Storm is a flirty bitch hehe.

Ghostowl

Benchwarmer
lol Melo just contradicted himself in the video.

When she mentioned the selfish player thing, he said "thats the 1st time I've heard it"

Then few sentences later, he says "...being called a selfish player, out of everything that we were going through, that was the most hurtful thing to hear"

So he has heard it before. What a liar. I'm losing respect for him. Yeah it sucks for his ego that another player is being more spotlighted than him for once, but sometimes you need to play teamball.

STAT1

Starter
Never knew Melo had Puerto Rican heritage. Thanks for posting. Melo gets a lot of bashing around here, but he deserves high praise for the charitable work he's done over there.

FrazierVocab

Benchwarmer
lol Melo just contradicted himself in the video.

When she mentioned the selfish player thing, he said "thats the 1st time I've heard it"

Then few sentences later, he says "...being called a selfish player, out of everything that we were going through, that was the most hurtful thing to hear"

So he has heard it before. What a liar. I'm losing respect for him. Yeah it sucks for his ego that another player is being more spotlighted than him for once, but sometimes you need to play teamball.

I think he was talking about what she just told him and how its hurtful to hear that. Just a poor use of words on his part I think.