Hard to cheer for Celtics as a Knick fan

BillyHoyle

Benchwarmer
Boston fans are the worst fans in sports. period. No need to go into details why if you've ever met one.

Anyway, i still want the Celtics to win this series because the heat have made a mockery of the NBA. They coasted through the regular season like they didn't give a ****, and Pat Riley is the biggest sleazeball in basketball.

Then there's Kevin Garnett...This guy i respect more than almost anybody in the NBA. I would give anything to see Melo or Amare play with the intensity that this guy gives on every possession.

Last thing is lebron...I'm tired of hearing people say he isn't clutch. The guy is human, his game has its flaws, and understandably pressure has some mental effect on him..He's like the arod circa 2008 of basketball. People should just call him what he is..By far the best player in the NBA, but a huge bitch. He complains any time a ref dares to call a foul on him and sends Dexter Pittman to do his dirty work.

Lets go Okc

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
hate the 'dicks, but i LOATHE the (c)Heat.
F*ck el BJ, F*ck Duh-Wade, F*ck Raptorboosh, I hate all of them with a passion,
and do NOT want to see them win! cheaters!! collusion!! f*ckers!

as much as I hate the 'dicks, you've gotta root for ex-Knick, all-around nice guy Doc Rivers,
and you gotta respect Rondoroni. he is awesomelikecooldude.
Garknee is great, Paula Pierceclit can suck a d*ck, but hey, you gotta take the bad with the bad.
OKC over 'Dicks in the finals. PLEASE!

Lolz

Boston fans are the worst fans in sports. period. No need to go into details why if you've ever met one.

Anyway, i still want the Celtics to win this series because the heat have made a mockery of the NBA. They coasted through the regular season like they didn't give a ****, and Pat Riley is the biggest sleazeball in basketball.

Then there's Kevin Garnett...This guy i respect more than almost anybody in the NBA. I would give anything to see Melo or Amare play with the intensity that this guy gives on every possession.

Last thing is lebron...I'm tired of hearing people say he isn't clutch. The guy is human, his game has its flaws, and understandably pressure has some mental effect on him..He's like the arod circa 2008 of basketball. People should just call him what he is..By far the best player in the NBA, but a huge bitch. He complains any time a ref dares to call a foul on him and sends Dexter Pittman to do his dirty work.

Lets go Okc

I'm inclined to agree with all of the above.

Like the handle. :peace:

New Yorkers ever rooting for a Boston team just because of hatred of one player, any one player, makes me queasy. You want to see Lebron, or the Heat in general, humbled again? Best place for it is in the Finals again this year.

I don't like seeing Miami win, but I would have hated watching the Celtics go the Finals this year. Maybe this Conference Finals loss convinces the Boston fossils that they're never going to get back in the NBA Finals again and they finally pack it up as per the rumors (KG retiring, Allen leaving town, etc.). Not going to shed one tear if we never have to deal with the Garnett-Allen-Pierce-Rondo show in our division ever again.

Peter

Benchwarmer
Any NBA super star flop as good as LBJ?

Any NBA super star complain about fouls as much as LBJ and Wade?

I can not blame pacer player are so pissed off.

Go! Thunder!

lol, unbelievable. Dudes still exposing their feminine sides hating on an obviously great basketball player. These dudes sulk all year long and bicker about some dude they know nothing about (other than his bball status). Too much bitchassness going around these days...

REALHEAT

Benchwarmer
Any NBA super star flop as good as LBJ?

Any NBA super star complain about fouls as much as LBJ and Wade?

I can not blame pacer player are so pissed off.

Go! Thunder!

any super star flop as good as lebron? cp3 and blake griffin. ever watched them play?

and superstar complain about fouls as much as lbj and wade? yeah kobe.

thing is, everyone in the league flops. its a part of the nba sadly. don't get mad at the players bc they don't blow the whistle, the refs do. they do it bc they know most of the time they'll get rewarded for it. so stop with the "lebron flops so much" bs. everyone does it. so you can do two things,
1 get over it
2 write david stern a letter about how angry you about lebron flopping so much and see how he responds.

rogeryy

Benchwarmer
any super star flop as good as lebron? cp3 and blake griffin. ever watched them play?

thing is, everyone in the league flops. its a part of the nba sadly. don't get mad at the players bc they don't blow the whistle, the refs do. they do it bc they know most of the time they'll get rewarded for it. so stop with the "lebron flops so much" bs. everyone does it. so you can do two things,
1 get over it
2 write david stern a letter about how angry you about lebron flopping so much and see how he responds.

Everyone?
"Everyone wants the refs to notice a foul," that's more likely.

But faking is another story. Another level.

During regular season, there's games going on everyday. But it's not everyday we have news about flopping. If there's one like LBJ's, it's always caught and talked about.

But I like your options. :)

Peter

Benchwarmer

1 get over it
That is a typical heat fan's answer- everyone does it. That is BS. Go to youtube and search flop with players' name, I bet you dont want serach LBJ, If you do, you will know why so many people hate him even though he is a great player.

I know I have to get over it, but he will lose my respect forever. David stern already responded, that is why he dare not do the same kind of flops the last few games.

Some video heat fans never want to watch, but video never lie, they are the proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZpGKC62qvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWYgaJAFLFs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-9VOWbbRb4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NJtEotZOW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-KYuMVYO-8

Last edited: