Wizards scoop up Okafor, Ariza

welcometonycity

Rotation player
they traded with the hornets for Rashard Lewis and pick like 42 or something in the draft. I think its a better move for the Wizarss for sure...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Better move for the wizards? lol no way the Hornets are the winners here they cleared a ton of cap room and have the number one pick and the number 10 pick. plus there going to waive off Lewis contract so that's even more cap room coming off the books. I think there are in the best shape than any team in the league thus far.

The wizards look like they are trying to make the playoffs next season, thats the only reason i see them making this move. They did need some vet leadership though and they got it so i guess it's a decent move for them there defense should be solid with that front court of Nene, Okafor, and Ariza

welcometonycity

Rotation player
Better move for the wizards? lol no way the Hornets are the winners here they cleared a ton of cap room and have the number one pick and the number 10 pick. plus there going to waive off Lewis contract so that's even more cap room coming off the books. I think there are in the best shape than any team in the league thus far.

The wizards look like they are trying to make the playoffs next season, thats the only reason i see them making this move. They did need some vet leadership though and they got it so i guess it's a decent move for them there defense should be solid with that front court of Nene, Okafor, and Ariza

wow your right. i didnt know they were going to waive off lewis disgusting contract