Great News ! Amare and Tyson will be working with Hakeem Olujuwan this offseason

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I'm not one to toot my on horn but I said STAT needed to do this immediately after hearing he worked out with D12. Better late than never I guess...
Now Maybe Tyson Chandler will teach him how to put some effort on the defensive end, till this day i don't get how your standing next to the best defensive player all season.. yet your crap on defense. Even Dirk's defense improved slightly with Chandlers presence :shrug:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Now Maybe Tyson Chandler will teach him how to put some effort on the defensive end, till this day i don't get how your standing next to the best defensive player all season.. yet your crap on defense. Even Dirk's defense improved slightly with Chandlers presence :shrug:

The difference between Dirk and STAT is that Dirk doesn't have a poo covered carrot for a brain. Dirk knew full well that he could afford to gamble more on defense with Chandler stalking his opponent in the background, and with a good blend of timing and anticipation he made that a plus for Dallas' defense.

STAT, the unrivaled maker of empty promises, is so fcking retarded and so entwined in his own little world, that the concept of doing anything coherent defensively as a teammate surpasses him.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Crazy⑧s;238817 said:
The difference between Dirk and STAT is that Dirk doesn't have a poo covered carrot for a brain. Dirk knew full well that he could afford to gamble more on defense with Chandler stalking his opponent in the background, and with a good blend of timing and anticipation he made that a plus for Dallas' defense.

STAT, the unrivaled maker of empty promises, is so fcking retarded and so entwined in his own little world, that the concept of doing anything coherent defensively as a teammate surpasses him.
:lol: your right, maybe next season well see some improvement. I understand defense wasn't his thing in high school, and playing for MDA his whole career didn't help him defensively either, but if he can give somewhat of the effort he gave us in his 2010 season that would be helpful for this team going forward. I feel ever since Melo came to the team Stat has been on cruise control and to laid back. We need the aggressive Stat from the PRE- MELO trade, even then he played SOMEWHAT better defense than he played last season.