Official Free Agency Thread

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Pat Riley's recruiting pitch to Ray Allen

AxK0hvECMAAgCS_.jpg:large

WeReady

Benchwarmer
^^^^^^^
already they do know jesus shuttles worth played 12 years in the league before going to the celtics and they tried to trade him out of town twice to the grizzlies :teeth:

CoolClyde

Jerryd Bayless - UFA

Raptors just pulled qualifying offer to Jerryd Bayless, making him unrestricted free agent. 11.4 points, 3.8 assists in 22.7 min for Craptors last year. showed he can be dynamite when healthy. I like him...better than Prigioni, that's for sure. chances Knicks show interest? anyone give a flying f*ck?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Raptors just pulled qualifying offer to Jerryd Bayless, making him unrestricted free agent. 11.4 points, 3.8 assists in 22.7 min for Craptors last year. showed he can be dynamite when healthy. I like him...better than Prigioni, that's for sure. chances Knicks show interest? anyone give a flying f*ck?

I always though Bayless was going to be on par with Rose, Westbrook and them but he never got used the right way. Dude was so smooth in college

Imagine getting Bayless in here and him and Lin learning from Kidd and going onto battling it out every day in practice. We'd be set at PG while also having a great asset

baylessworkoutin.jpg

BaylessKnicks.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Pat Riley's recruiting pitch to Ray Allen

AxK0hvECMAAgCS_.jpg:large

Speaking of FFM 3 ways, and that Gloria James and Mrs Allen will be in the stands together in South Beach, I wonder how Ray Allen and LeBone feel about DeLonte West coming to town?

I can see it now.................Half time bareback 3 way including anal.

db1bf9dc-9776-419d-9fb2-8b3449166c7c.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

We get Camby and we're a legit threat to the ECT. I'd be bumming this move in a big way. Replace defensive starter with defensive backup at center on a defensively minded squad. *splooge*

Everywhere I look right now, it's saying that Dwight Howard is as good as Purple and Golden. Will be official by Monday: Howard for Bynum straight up.

WOAH. Nash, Gasol, Black Mamba and super brat. That's a frightening powerhouse.

Our ECF foe, Orlando, becomes instantly less of a threat to our pursuit of seeds 2 and 3, as well.

They'd - the Lakers - just about trump Miami, no worries. Injuries are a concern for all involved, mind you.

Paul1355

All Star

expect the Bulls, Rockets or Dallas to get him

elleclouds

Rookie
Miami isn't that far ahead of us. The fact that they get favoritism form the refs hurts our chances at beating them in a series. But our core can compete with their core

False...The Heat proved they are on another level than the Knicks after beating them 4 - 1 and knocking off the OKC 4 - 1.

skisloper

Starter
with the heat signing Ray Allen it looks like Camby is coming our way....

Lets assume shump is out till December....

Lin
??
Melo
Stat
Tyson

Kidd
JR
Camby
Novak

we need a 2 guard badly...unless Kidd and Lin play together....but JR and MELO should never be on the court together

Paul1355

All Star
with the heat signing Ray Allen it looks like Camby is coming our way....

Lets assume shump is out till December....

Lin
??
Melo
Stat
Tyson

Kidd
JR
Camby
Novak

we need a 2 guard badly...unless Kidd and Lin play together....but JR and MELO should never be on the court together

the 2 guard we get won't get big minutes. Looks like Kidd will have to share the court with Lin just because of SHumpert's injury and I am not entirely against that. Kidd can guard the 2 and knock down the open 3 plus provide better ball movement.

We are going to use the mid level and our s&t options on Kidd and Camby, most likely, unless Camby doesn't sign with us. Assuming he does, we have to use the veteran's minimum

SGs to use vet minimum on....

Michael Redd (would be a steal at vet min)
Keith Bogans
Mo Evans
Cartier Martin
Von Wafer (former Knick)
James Anderson
Morris Almond (former Knick summer league player)

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Marc Berman Told #Knicks can't do 2 sign-and-trades, for Kidd/Camby. Kidd would take $3.09M midlevel if #Knicks can accomplish S&T with Camby. Shotblocking center visits Miami this weekend, then meets with Knick brass but not in NYC. Very possible in Vegas where assistant GM Allan Houston, Mike Woodson are for U.S. Olympic Team practices and summer league starting soon. Meanwhile, PG Prigioni still on radar and club trying to figure way to get him more than minimum.