Official Free Agency Thread

metrocard

Legend
Updating a previous item, Marco Belinelli's "deal with the Bulls is done," a source tells CSN Chicago.
Belinelli will join the Bulls as a backup shooting guard and a three-point shooter off of the bench. After averaging 1.6 treys last season with the Hornets, he could emerge onto the fantasy radar if veteran Richard Hamilton struggles or deals with injuries at any point. He's a name to stash away as someone to potentially take a flier on toward the end of drafts in standard sized leagues.

If Belinelli upgrades his attributes as an all around player, that could be a steal for Chicago, he's the perfect SG to have next to rose and can really stretch the floor.

He isn't a bad defender either.

Chicago's Front Office is one of the best in the NBA.

WeReady

Benchwarmer
If Belinelli upgrades his attributes as an all around player, that could be a steal for Chicago, he's the perfect SG to have next to rose and can really stretch the floor.

He isn't a bad defender either.

Chicago's Front Office is one of the best in the NBA.

Thats only if rose makes it back this seasonal reports indicate rose is out for all of next season which realistically puts chicago at the bottom of the east

WeReady

Benchwarmer
Not if he tore his ACL, he gets a pass on that. Ive heard that it usually takes 2 years for athletes to turn back to form with those kinds of knee injury or at worst never come back to what they was once before.

I mean i don't want anyone to end being the next Brandon Roy no matter how much heat that they may have on them no reason to risk

WeReady

Benchwarmer
What is wrong with the Magic what are they trying to prove by not trading dwight? I guess this is the most press they will ever receive so they will drag it longer than needs to be. At this point i dontcare if He is traded to Cleveland. just trade him already

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8193410/sources-orlando-magic-keep-dwight-howard-now
Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard
Magic telling rival execs they may not trade D12. Are they serious or bluffing? Story up on http://t.co/zfYVGYYS http://t.co/1eyesZUN

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
What is wrong with the Magic what are they trying to prove by not trading dwight? I guess this is the most press they will ever receive so they will drag it longer than needs to be. At this point i dontcare if He is traded to Cleveland. just trade him already
lol the Magic are just terrible i feel sorry for their fans that have to deal with that crap, he shouldn't even be allowed to show his face in Orlando anymore

I have a feeling he does get traded before the season starts though

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Alvaro Martin: Newsday: #NewYorkKnicks have @Carlos Delfino on radar; however, Knicks can only offer him the veteran minimum (approximately $1.2 per season)

Rob Low

Rotation player
Alvaro Martin: Newsday: #NewYorkKnicks have @Carlos Delfino on radar; however, Knicks can only offer him the veteran minimum (approximately $1.2 per season)

Hopefully Prigioni can convince him to sign for the vets min seeing as there's not that much many left out there and he could get a bigger contract next year after showcasing his talents in NY as the starting 2 guard for a year. I know him and Melo hate each other though so that probably won't help the situation

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Randy Foye has agreed to a one-year deal with the Jazz.

Foye spent the past two season with the Clippers.

Via Ric Bucher/ESPN (via Twitter)

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...rees_To_One_Year_Deal_With_Jazz#ixzz21VztxQay

So much for Foye lol

Brewer, Delfino, Jodie Meeks, Pietrus, Weems, Delonte.W, Mo evans..... all still available SG market is growing thinner and thinner
No way, man I was sure he'd be a Knick.
Oh well, Delfino would be great

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Knicks ‏@Knicks_Pulse
Randy Foye signs 1 year deal with the Jazz. Knicks now focusing their attention Carlos Delfino, Ronnie Brewer,Maurice Evans and Sonny Weems

Jerry Zgoda ‏@JerryZgoda
To get an idea of the market remaining for SGs-- i.e. Ronnie Brewer, etc. -- Randy Foye just agreed to a 1-year, $2.5M deal w/ Utah

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
$2.5M is still way above what we could spend on Foye after we signed Camby, Kidd and Raymond using all our valuable exceptions and trading all our assets. However, I expected Foye to sign a multi-year deal around $3M/year.

CoolClyde

$2.5M is still way above what we could spend on Foye after we signed Camby, Kidd and Raymond using all our valuable exceptions and trading all our assets. However, I expected Foye to sign a multi-year deal around $3M/year.

looks like Knicks will be about $1M short to sign a starting SG, while the rest
of the league picks and chooses who they want to strengthen their lineups.

Knicks front office instead will sit on their hands and twiddle their meats and
hope someone who can help doesn't get signed. I wouldn't be surprised if teams
decide to take a chance on Brewer, Delfino, Weems, Mo Evans etc just to spite Knicks.

what fantastic planning by the front office! again.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
looks like Knicks will be about $1M short to sign a starting SG, while the rest
of the league picks and chooses who they want to strengthen their lineups.

Knicks front office instead will sit on their hands and twiddle their meats and
hope someone who can help doesn't get signed. I wouldn't be surprised if teams
decide to take a chance on Brewer, Delfino, Weems, Mo Evans etc just to spite Knicks.

what fantastic planning by the front office! again.

How would you handle the situation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolClyde

How would you handle the situation?

i would've signed Lin.

it's all about planning, knowing what your needs are and signing accordingly.
Knicks are once again stuck in salary cap hell and can't do sh*t, unlike every
other team in the NBA.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
^ I can't see how signing a PG improves our SG situation. Lin or no Lin we can still make Kidd/Felt share SG duties with JR.