Official Free Agency Thread

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
i would've signed Lin.

it's all about planning, knowing what your needs are and signing accordingly.
Knicks are once again stuck in salary cap hell and can't do sh*t, unlike every
other team in the NBA.

I understand your planning strategy. But why would you sign a PG whose game doesn't fit with the starters on this team? They were winning games but Lin belongs on a team where he's the number one option. Thats when he's at his best. Maybe Lin saw the writing on the wall under Woody and decided this isn't the best situation for him. I wish him the best but IMO we need a facilitator/hit the open shot kind of PG to compete.

Otherwise we're over paying for guys who are proven at the expense of someome we really don't know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Lets not lose hope just yet lol

Pablo plays with Delfino, so we have the smallest form of leverage possible.

BananaSauce

Benchwarmer
so ...
kidd/felton/pablo
iman/jr/white/brewer
melo/novak/copeland
amare/kurt/....kostas?
tc/camby/....jordan?

i heard he got waived after the trade. but, he played on the summer league for us.

so, whats the deal on our back up pf or c?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- The Hornets, Suns and Timberwolves have agreed to a multiplayer trade sending 7-foot center Robin Lopez and forward Hakim Warrick from Phoenix to New Orleans, while moving forward Wesley Johnson and a first-round draft pick from Minnesota to Phoenix, a person familiar with the deal said.
The person told The Associated Press about the trade on condition of anonymity Wednesday because it has not been announced pending the completion of some routine logistical matters.
The deal also sends guard Jerome Dyson and retiring center Brad Miller's $5.1 million contract from New Orleans to Minnesota, allowing the Timberwolves to clear space under the NBA's salary cap as they pursue free agents. Minnesota also will receive two second-round draft picks from New Orleans, while the Hornets will receive cash.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...imberwolves-trade.ap/index.html#ixzz21gmGu4WH

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The Clippers have signed Ronny Turiaf to a one-year veteran?s minimum contract worth $1.146 million, said NBA executives who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

Turiaf will be a backup power forward and center behind DeAndre Jordan, Blake Griffin and reserve Lamar Odom.

Via Broderick Turner/Los Angeles Times

Chances to land K-Mart becoming brighter?

I have a feeling K-Mart lands either with the Nets or Knicks

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The Clippers have signed Ronny Turiaf to a one-year veteran?s minimum contract worth $1.146 million, said NBA executives who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

Turiaf will be a backup power forward and center behind DeAndre Jordan, Blake Griffin and reserve Lamar Odom.

Via Broderick Turner/Los Angeles Times

Chances to land K-Mart becoming brighter?

I have a feeling K-Mart lands either with the Nets or Knicks
If he were to sign with Nets, id feel crushed lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Looks like we got the inside track to.getting em I just hope it comes to fruition. I think id be a huge let down if we don't get em

WeReady

Benchwarmer
According to a report from CSN Bay Area's Matt Steinmetz, the Golden State Warriors are looking to add not only depth this offseason, but also so size and toughness as they are reportedly taking a look at free agent power forward Kenyon Martin this offseason.

Martin, 34, played in 42 games last season for the Los Angeles Clippers, averaging 5.3 points and 4.2 rebounds in 22 minutes per game. He's played for the Nets, Denver Nuggets and Clippers in his 12 year career.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Don't you think K-Mart would sign on a team that would offer him more years & money? No doubt that he would love to play in NYC, but the Warriors look to be the front-runners.
Sometimes players in there later years make the decision to take winning over money.Like Ray Allen

However thats VERY rare.

so he could be a GSW

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
According to Gather.com there is breaking news tonight that the Oklahoma City Thunder may be throwing their hat into the Dwight Howard trade rumor sweepstakes.

"BREAKING NEWS: The OKC Thunder are now in the Dwight Howard talks! OKC might give a trade to the Magic. Magic get Harden, Perkins, Maynor and possibly some draft picks."

http://www.examiner.com/article/nba...ard-to-thunder-would-put-okc-as-favorite-west

Westbrook, Durant, Dwight that's a pretty scary team.