Brooklyn gets Joe Johnson...possibly Howard?

Will Nets keep Joe Johnson or trade for Dwight?

• Keep Joe Johnson

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Trade him for Dwight

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Paul1355

All Star
That's what I thought, too, but nobody has been reporting that point.

I figured there's some clauses that make it work? But idk, now that you mentioned it....how is it conceivably possible?

Be three maxes and a 10M/yr contract.

If you do a sign and trade with Humphries and Lopez you could match the deals and make it work....plus the Nets would give Marshon Brooks and maybe there is a trade exception so they would make it work.

The Nets would be way over the cap but they could get Dwight if they do a sign and trade. And Prokorov doesn't care about luxury cap penalities, the guy is a billionaire.

Paul1355

All Star
PG Deron
SG Johnson
SF Wallace
PF Humphries
C Lopez

that's a solid starting 5 right there

D Will
Johnson
Wallace
Turkoglu
Howard

with Mirza Teletovic off the bench is a much better team.

Spread the floor with guys like Johnson, Wallace, Teletovic, and Turkoglu so Dwight can get open down low in the post and you can run pick and rolls all day with Dwight and D will with guys camping outside. Pretty hard to stop that.

fender0577

Rotation player
If all this goes through, we're done.They immediately become better than us(The Knicks), but i live 5 minutes from the new Barclays center, so i guess i'll catch a few net games.

RealNYK78

Rookie
Is he a Leader of Men LOL LOL...

If all this goes through, we're done.They immediately become better than us(The Knicks), but i live 5 minutes from the new Barclays center, so i guess i'll catch a few net games.

To let Russian come in here and run NYC is sad but 30 yr old Joe will be in perfect spot just #3 Man behind D Will and who ever in the middle..cause If there no Howard then just Wallace Lopez with JOe..and D will...But Knicks need to 2 Guard spot n figure not to overpiad Lin..n HOPE STAT comes back with a POST GAME... Hope is not lost it still ****ing Nets..Let hope Knicks GM don't react but use some Common Sense..

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Yeah I would. Im not sure why everyone is saying that this is the nets giving up on Howard...

If anything this is the Nets doing their best to do something to get howard. Nothing they can give now will give the Magic anything they want. But if I got offered Joe Johnson if I was the magic I would trade for him. Its better than nothing I guess.

thats not the nets plan. they didnt get johnson to trade him to orlando.. theyre gonna trade brooks, lopez, humphries, and some picks to orlando and try to have a powerhouse team with williams,wallace,johnson, and dwight

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
thats not the nets plan. they didnt get johnson to trade him to orlando.. theyre gonna trade brooks, lopez, humphries, and some picks to orlando and try to have a powerhouse team with williams,wallace,johnson, and dwight
again, you miss the fact that would not be possible to DUE TO MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hayato

Benchwarmer
Deron Williams
Joe Johnson
Wallace
Humpries
Lopez

This team is no better than Atlanta the past 6 seasons!

They have a better backcourt...we have a better frontcourt and will be a deeper team.

This is dumb move by The Nets to keep Deron Williams....honestly if I was Deron Williams because of this move I would choose Dallas.

but how would

williams
johnson
wallace
turkoglu
howard

look to you?

Hayato

Benchwarmer
the nets dont need to trade him to orlando to woo dwight. if dwight wants to go to the nets, he's going there one way or another.

Hayato

Benchwarmer
again, you miss the fact that would not be possible to DUE TO MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

theyd have the money

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
yeah and how is that?

Gerald Wallace resigned, DWill signed, Joe Johnson signed =NOTHING FOR BIG BITCH

CoolClyde

Nyets!

DWill's staying with Nets. 5 years/100Mill
Brooklyn's got a powerhouse in the making:

DWILL
JJOHNSON
WALRUS
HUMPFREEZE
BROOKZ

MARSHON BROOKS
REGGIE EVANS
GERALD GREEN
TELETUBBY

nyets_blueprint_th.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
The Nets are gonna be better than lots of teams now in the east. NYK will probably be on of them

I hate to agree but I probably agree. Lins a huge X factor with us so who knows but I personally gotta go by what I know. The FagNets are looking official. If it wasnt for Lames Dolan Walsh would still be here and our team would undeniably be better

CoolClyde

Nets make offer for dwight!!!

Holy f*ck and a half!

the Nyets just offered Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks, Kris Humpfreeze and 2013, 2015, 2017 first round picks for Dwight Howard!!!

Superman wants to be a Brooklynette, so it just may happen!

whattateam!!!

DWILL
JJOHNSON
WALRUS
TELETUBBY
SUPERMAN

w/
REGGIE EVANS
GERALD GREEN

and still, the Knicks do nothing but wait and see...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Holy f*ck and a half!

the Nyets just offered Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks, Kris Humpfreeze and 2013, 2015, 2017 first round picks for Dwight Howard!!!

Superman wants to be a Brooklynette, so it just may happen!

whattateam!!!

DWILL
JJOHNSON
WALRUS
TELETUBBY
SUPERMAN

w/
REGGIE EVANS
GERALD GREEN

and still, the Knicks do nothing but wait and see...

And it's beginning to sh!t me off, Johnny.