Laundry Fields Agrees to Raptors deal..

orangeblobman

Rotation player
That's a lot of dolla dolla bill y'all!

But give him this, Landry THE FORCE!!!! Fields is not as terrible as he looked last season.

Melo squeezed him out. Landry will be good in Toronto, playing team basketball again. Guy's a pro, a high character guy, he'll run the pick-and-roll, he'll drop the trey, he'll dish it he'll dunk it. He'll do a little bit of everything and he'll do it with a smile on his face and he will hug his teammates and play well together, something he can't do with Melo, the evil guy.

Kiyaman

Legend
That's a lot of dolla dolla bill y'all!

But give him this, Landry THE FORCE!!!! Fields is not as terrible as he looked last season.

Melo squeezed him out. Landry will be good in Toronto, playing team basketball again. Guy's a pro, a high character guy, he'll run the pick-and-roll, he'll drop the trey, he'll dish it he'll dunk it. He'll do a little bit of everything and he'll do it with a smile on his face and he will hug his teammates and play well together, something he can't do with Melo, the evil guy.

:agreed:
Another top-10 reason why ISO-Melo is more of a Knicks problem than an asset of a contender team.

How come Toronto Raptors believe the Knicks (only) starting SG-Landry Fields (all around hustle performance) is worth $6M per, and dum-dum Melo-fan Grunwald & Dolan dont?
I hope this offseason FA market dont make Dolan & Grunwald look like idiots for making the Marbury trade.....oops I mean the Melo trade.

Our first 23 games of the season lead to a 8-15 record of ISO-Melo offense.... it took Lin-Sanity, Fields, Novak, Jefferies, and Tyson Chandler to save our Knicks 2011-12 season when the TEAM thought Carmelo Anthony groin injury in the 23rd game would keep Melo out for the majority of the season....Baron Davis thought the same by healing over night to start his first practice with the Knicks....Stat came back early from death in his family.....the Knicks team went on a 8-1 run to be met with a healthy Carmelo Anthony ready to play....With a healthy Melo playing 38 minutes per game the Knicks went on a 6 game losing streak making the Headcoach resign.

Our starting SG goin to the Raptors....our backup SG Shump is out for next season....we are stuck with BUM JR.Smith at SG....this offseason is not looking bright at all for the Knicks with Grunwald at the helm

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
:agreed:
Another top-10 reason why ISO-Melo is more of a Knicks problem than an asset of a contender team.

How come Toronto Raptors believe the Knicks (only) starting SG-Landry Fields (all around hustle performance) is worth $6M per, and dum-dum Melo-fan Grunwald & Dolan dont?
I hope this offseason FA market dont make Dolan & Grunwald look like idiots for making the Marbury trade.....oops I mean the Melo trade.

Our first 23 games of the season lead to a 8-15 record of ISO-Melo offense.... it took Lin-Sanity, Fields, Novak, Jefferies, and Tyson Chandler to save our Knicks 2011-12 season when the TEAM thought Carmelo Anthony groin injury in the 23rd game would keep Melo out for the majority of the season....Baron Davis thought the same by healing over night to start his first practice with the Knicks....Stat came back early from death in his family.....the Knicks team went on a 8-1 run to be met with a healthy Carmelo Anthony ready to play....With a healthy Melo playing 38 minutes per game the Knicks went on a 6 game losing streak making the Headcoach resign.

Our starting SG goin to the Raptors....our backup SG Shump is out for next season....we are stuck with BUM JR.Smith at SG....this offseason is not looking bright at all for the Knicks with Grunwald at the helm

Real talk... We should trade melo for Danny Grainger ... Sign Steve Nash and have more money leftover to work out the rest... Sign Marcus camby for the 3 mill MLE..
I ain't feeling all thee on amare .. he had an MVP season until Melo came... Grainger is the same kind of player for a lot less bank...we'll never win in the playoffs w the ISO Melo offense against great defensive teams.. Phil Jackson doesn't like Melo as a player but he said he likes amare.. What do u guys think?

CA7

Scoring Champ
You guys sound like bitches with that ISO Melo ****.

Its Melo's fault Fields turned to **** now its his fault we're losing Lin and Fields is getting over paid

Also how the **** was STAT an MVP candidate before Melo came, he was averaging what 25 and 8 and we were 28-26 thats not MVP caliber ball. 2 games over .500 and he wasn't averaging a double-double

Get ****ing real

We can replace Fields easily and a lot cheaper

if we lose Lin so what there are guys we can get, we only need a serviceable PG to go for, one who set up an offense, hit open shots and defend. I can name 5 PG's we can add if we lose Lin who are good enough to play for us.

OKC had Westbrook, Miami had Chalmers who's better after you answer that who has a ring

we can get

Ramon Sessions- quick, big PG. Had a 24 assist game before
Kirk Hinrich- familiar with Woodson's system, strong defender, nice jumper
Eric Maynor- solid PG, could be a starter, nice size 6'3
Shelvin Mack- big PG, Billups like game, strong defender stuck behind Wall could be a great find
Greivis Vasquez- dude belongs as a starter in the NBA could also be a great find

Our core will take us were we need to go we just need to add 3 or 4 role players not including Shumpert who should come back in full strength and we're fine

Anthony
Stoudemire
Chandler
Smith
Jeffries
Shumpert
PG
SG/SF
Novak
Harrellson/Jordan

we're good

Last edited:

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
You guys sound like bitches with that ISO Melo ****.

Its Melo's fault Fields turned to **** now its his fault we're losing Lin and Fields is getting over paid

Also how the **** was STAT an MVP candidate before Melo came, he was averaging what 25 and 8 and we were 28-26 thats not MVP caliber ball. 2 games over .500 and he wasn't averaging a double-double

Get ****ing real

We can replace Fields easily and a lot cheaper

if we lose Lin so what there are guys we can get, we only need a serviceable PG to go for, one who set up an offense, hit open shots and defend. I can name 5 PG's we can add if we lose Lin who are good enough to play for us.

OKC had Westbrook, Miami had Chalmers who's better after you answer that who has a ring

we can get

Ramon Sessions- quick, big PG. Had a 24 assist game before
Kirk Hinrich- familiar with Woodson's system, strong defender, nice jumper
Eric Maynor- solid PG, could be a starter, nice size 6'3
Shelvin Mack- big PG, Billups like game, strong defender stuck behind Wall could be a great find
Greivis Vasquez- dude belongs as a starter in the NBA could also be a great find

Our core will take us were we need to go we just need to add 3 or 4 role players not including Shumpert who should come back in full strength and we're fine

Anthony
Stoudemire
Chandler
Smith
Jeffries
Shumpert
PG
SG/SF
Novak
Harrellson/Jordan

we're good

No We're not good... Look at Melo track record in postseason... He is not a winner in playoff basketball.. he doesn't make his teammates better... And yea STAT was a MVP candidate before Melo came.. he was averaging 26 ppg and 8 rebounds 2 blocks. Game ..AND he made his teammates Better... Melo is not a winning player... We should trade him... We can get team players in here and have more flexibility to sign other players...I'm a fan of the team not one single Player... FACE IT Santa Claus ain't real and Melo ain't a winning player

Oh yea **** fields we can get much better than him...

But your saying w won't be better it we trade Melo for Danny Grainger and signing Steve Nash? And maybe have enough money leftover tor ray Allen...

Nash/Lin
Ray Allen/shumpert/Smith
Grainger/Novak
Amare/Jeffries/harrelson
Chandler/Marcus camby

U don't think that squad MUCH BETTER with winning players?

Don't compare Chalmers to any pg we can get cuz Melo ain't to LeBron

Last edited:

CA7

Scoring Champ
No We're not good... Look at Melo track record in postseason... He is not a winner in playoff basketball.. he doesn't make his teammates better... And yea STAT was a MVP candidate before Melo came.. he was averaging 26 ppg and 8 rebounds 2 blocks. Game ..AND he made his teammates Better... Melo is not a winning player... We should trade him... We can get team players in here and have more flexibility to sign other players...I'm a fan of the team not one single Player... FACE IT Santa Claus ain't real and Melo ain't a winning player

Melo has never had a losing record in his career

Yes his playoff track record but we cant just judge him off of the playoffs

He won a National Championship as a freshmen and was the best player for Team USA since they re-built

STAT made his teammates better **** off he was the focal point of the O he put up good numbers but wasn't an MVP candidate at all

I dont give a flying **** if you are a fan of the team or a player regards you cant blame everything on one player

You guys need to STFU its getting real annoying hearing y'all bitch about Melo after every move we make or dont make

Melo is a great player no doubt. But you have to be smoking if you think he can lead as team to a championship. Our team is built for a good time at MSG with family and friends, but real basketball minds knows that we have a LOOOONG way to go to being a contender. Melo doesnt have the leadership, mindset and determination of a championship player, sort of like vince carter except Melo is not soft. Melo is a ticket selling superstar more than a win at any cost one.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
Melo has never had a losing record in his career

Yes his playoff track record but we cant just judge him off of the playoffs

He won a National Championship as a freshmen and was the best player for Team USA since they re-built

STAT made his teammates better **** off he was the focal point of the O he put up good numbers but wasn't an MVP candidate at all

I dont give a flying **** if you are a fan of the team or a player regards you cant blame everything on one player

You guys need to STFU its getting real annoying hearing y'all bitch about Melo after every move we make or dont make

Yea he has a winning record in the regular season... He can score 30 points a game against Toronto and Charlotte.. but when facing great defenses and teams in the playoffs... He has one of the worst records in NBA history...

College basketball is totally different than NBA...

Melo track record speaks for itself... I would love nothing more than him lead us to finals ... But I don't think he will and I think the Knicks would be a better team if we traded him

The team u listed is not nearly as good ad the team I listed with trading Melo...
Com on man u know better than that.. there's a reason Donnie Walsh got out of town... Damn that reminds me Donnie took over the pacer job and I guarantee he wouldn't trade Grainger for Melo straight up even if we sweetened it w a second round pick

Rob Low

Rotation player
Yea he has a winning record in the regular season... He can score 30 points a game against Toronto and Charlotte.. but when facing great defenses and teams in the playoffs... He has one of the worst records in NBA history...

College basketball is totally different than NBA...

Melo track record speaks for itself... I would love nothing more than him lead us to finals ... But I don't think he will and I think the Knicks would be a better team if we traded him

The team u listed is not nearly as good ad the team I listed with trading Melo...
Com on man u know better than that.. there's a reason Donnie Walsh got out of town... Damn that reminds me Donnie took over the pacer job and I guarantee he wouldn't trade Grainger for Melo straight up even if we sweetened it w a second round pick

If you offered Melo for Granger 30 out 30 GMs would accept that trade before you even finished the sentence

Red

TYPE-A
So now it's "Trade Melo"?:whack:

SMH...

Please review the above arguments (such as Melo can't lead etc...) and put things into perspective (such as realizing it's a "TEAM" sport and on this TEAM Melo was about 87% of who we were in the playoffs while the remaining cast produced about 13%....hello!).

And just to make it easier understand this:

You haters propose "TRADE MELO" because he can be traded; he's a valuable asset; and he's still young and tradable even with a max contract.

STAT on the other hand is on a max contract also, was a quasi-MVP, and some haters here argue to keep him and trade Melo (although the playoff stats indicate Melo was more important to whatever little success we had). STAT cannot be traded because NO ONE WANTS HIM at his price, get it?

For all my morons... thats called demand.

THE MARKET HAS SPOKEN AND THE MARKET DISAGREES WITH YOU MORON. Please let those who know what the **** they are doing, do it. JUST STFU you're too simple to understand.

This goes out to:
JoHnNyBoXeR, BIG APPLE SPORTS, and Kiyaman

No offense but we actually have a semblance of a star- finally after years of mediocrity, and you guys choose to hate with far-out theories about what it takes to be successful when you root for a team thats been devoid of success for a decade. Please.

ONE.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer

SMH...

Please review the above arguments (such as Melo can't lead etc...) and put things into perspective (such as realizing it's a "TEAM" sport and on this TEAM Melo was about 87% of who we were in the playoffs while the remaining cast produced about 13%....hello!).

You haters propose "TRADE MELO" because he can be traded; he's a valuable asset; and he's still young and tradable even with a max contract.

STAT on the other hand is on a max contract also, was a quasi-MVP, and some haters here argue to keep him and trade Melo (although the playoff stats indicate Melo was more important to whatever little success we had). STAT cannot be traded because NO ONE WANTS HIM at his price, get it?

THE MARKET HAS SPOKEN AND THE MARKET DISAGREES WITH YOU MORON. Please let those who know what the **** they are doing, do it. JUST STFU you're too simple to understand.

This goes out to:

No offense but we actually have a semblance of a star- finally after years of mediocrity, and you guys choose to hate with far-out theories about what it takes to be successful when you root for a team thats been devoid of success for a decade. Please.

ONE.

Before the Melo trade amare could've been traded.. you're missing the point.. the reason he had a bad year was because of the chemistry with Melo... ... It ain't because he can't ball... So u think the proposed team I posted earlier in this thread ain't better than the team we put on the floor especially if we can't keep Lin , Novak because we goiter 2 max contracts?

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
His numbers dropped because of Chandler not because of Melo.........
I hope you don't want to trade Chandler too.......

Super stars do not grow on trees, you like him or not, Melo is a super star, if you can trade him for Another BETTER superstar, then why not, but for Danny???!! come on......
moreover, why we always want to alter the players and do changes, then after a while you find everybody nagging about Dolan changing things and affecting chimistry??!!!!

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
His numbers dropped because of Chandler not because of Melo.........
I hope you don't want to trade Chandler too.......

Super stars do not grow on trees, you like him or not, Melo is a super star, if you can trade him for Another BETTER superstar, then why not, but for Danny???!! come on......
moreover, why we always want to alter the players and do changes, then after a while you find everybody nagging about Dolan changing things and affecting chimistry??!!!!

His numbers dropped before Chandler got here... Chandlers 12 points a game was not stopping amare...they occupy some of the Same space on the floor u see amare working hard with Handel this year... I'm not saying trade Melo to Grainger and leave the team like that... I'm saying make that trade then we have money to bring in guys like Ray Allen and Steve Nash

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
It is not how many points Chandler is taking from Amare, it is the Space occupied by Chandler in the Paint, in addition to Amare not being able to hit a shot from outside.

Don't get me wrong, i like Amare, but the debate here is on Melo and shall we trade him or not.

i say we have a superstar, and a very good coach now, lets build chimistry and start winning, the team was playing perfect basketball before the playoff, even with Amre still not in place......
in the playoffs we were hit with the Heat, and though i hate to admit it, but Lebron is the best in the league now..... they defeated everybody, so we were not an exception
if we played any other team, without all the injuries we would reach the finals or at least the conference finals, that time nobody will say Melo is bad or we should trade Melo...........

fender0577

Rotation player

SMH...

This goes out to:

ONE.
:agreed::agreed::agreed:Well said my friend, well said.Now we're trying to trade Melo, SMGDH.