Raptors offer deal to Landry Fields

Paul1355

All Star
DAMN that much for Fields? Knicks are definitely fools if we match. Dont the already have a couple of 2's and 3's that are similar to Fields in productivity?

I doubt Knicks will match. They would pay Fields 6 mil and J.R 2.8??? Makes no sense at all, plus FIelds playing time decresed once Woodson took over because he wasn't blind like Mike D and actually realized Fields is not a legit starter with that terrible jump shot.

We should let Fields walk, resign J.R, get a cheap backup SG that can hit outside shots, get a back up PG like Kidd for cheap and hopefully get a backup big for the mid level like Camby.

KingCharles34

All Star
I doubt Knicks will match. They would pay Fields 6 mil and J.R 2.8??? Makes no sense at all, plus FIelds playing time decresed once Woodson took over because he wasn't blind like Mike D and actually realized Fields is not a legit starter with that terrible jump shot.

We should let Fields walk, resign J.R, get a cheap backup SG that can hit outside shots, get a back up PG like Kidd for cheap and hopefully get a backup big for the mid level like Camby.

I like the idea of Kidd and Camby. Kidd would be a great point guard to bring in and school Lin. Camby would be a nice backup for Chandler and could also fill in at times for Stat. And if Chandler got hurt, Cambys actually still easily a better rebounder then Tyson and hes probably a better shot blocker too. Im also agree about resigning JR and unfortunately we do need another 2 guard since Shump will be out until January

CoolClyde

Jerryd Bayless

Knicks should offer a poison deal to restricted Raptor FA Jerryd Bayless, just to f*ck Toronto up the a$$ for stealing Laundry Folds. Knicks can use Bayless, just in case they lose Lin. he can be a dynamite player, when he's healthy. just sayin.

Red

TYPE-A

The way I see it I'm reminded of the recent past... when about a year ago LANDRY (LAUNDRY) FOLDS was thought to have some ubber Grant Hill potential and was a DO NOT TOUCH,,,,,, Remember?

Now it's f*ck Fields (which I been said to) and keep Shumpert. He's on Do Not Touch mode... and he's hurt.

I know Shump like FIelds has potential, but we cannot afford to wait and hope he regains form by the playoffs and if not wait til next year and yada yada...

WE NEED A SHOOTING (2) GUARD NOW!

WE NEED TO TRADE STAT (and replace him with a cheaper defensive minded option now- unless Hakeem teaches him defense too) and anyone else not named Tyson and Melo (except TC for D12)

and get a solid SG to pair with Melo. Even if that means including Shump, we see what can happen when you wait.

Imagine what Fields could have gotten us had we NOT BEEN GASSED AND LISTENED TO DUMBTONI, and struck while the iron was hot. If someone wants Shump to be included to achieve our goal, do it and don't look back. Sorry.

Its win now.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
This off-season is getting off to a bad start. I'd like to keep Fields but not at that price. If Raptors offered him 6 mil, let him go.

Paul1355

All Star
I like the idea of Kidd and Camby. Kidd would be a great point guard to bring in and school Lin. Camby would be a nice backup for Chandler and could also fill in at times for Stat. And if Chandler got hurt, Cambys actually still easily a better rebounder then Tyson and hes probably a better shot blocker too. Im also agree about resigning JR and unfortunately we do need another 2 guard since Shump will be out until January

Reports are that Kidd might accept vets minimum to be with knicks...not sure how legit that is but it is out there...

if true we could lock up Camby for 3 mil a year with the mid level for sure.