Can we just sighn Lin and Novak already

New New York

Quiet Storm
This is dumb, Grunwald is waiting to see what the value for Lin is, but that will backfire if teams backload and Lin signs an offer sheet!

We have no chance at Nash, so why are we wasting all this time on him?

We need to bring Lin and Novak back because if not all we will have is a 5 million MLE to offer to fill their spots, rather than paying them both and having 3 million to sign another player.

We just lost Feilds, do not let us use a valuable player

orangeblobman

Rotation player
I don't know how Novak will play out, but I can guarantee that Lin is not going anywhere. I put my life on this.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, maybe you didn't notice, but we're talking about professional athletes and not about 19th century workers used to being exploited. It's not about what Grunnie wants, if it was up to him he'd resign them both for the lowest salary possible. However, both Lin and Novak are not that dumb to swallow any offer daddy Grunwald's going to submit. They want to explore their possibilities and learn how much they're actually worth and there is no other way to do this but to talk with other NBA teams to see what they're are willing to offer. Once our FAs know it, they're going to call Grunnie to see if he's able to match.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
The Rockets will meet with Jeremy Lin in Houston on Wednesday, according to sources.
208998_10150957125044003_2125557493_n.jpg

Forrest17

Rotation player
You've got to be kidding me..

They are going to take Lin away.. I know it...

If that happens, and the Raptors get Nash.. Then we are seriously ****ed. We will once again have a dead stagnant offense and be incredibly boring to watch.. Awesome.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★

If that happens, and the Raptors get Nash.. Then we are seriously ****ed. We will once again have a dead stagnant offense and be incredibly boring to watch.. Awesome.
I highly doubt that the one thing that gets Dolan more money than Melo will just be let go. Lin isnt going anywhere

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I hope that Lin and his agent are using Houston to get an offer sheet for The Knicks to match.
No, they're not using anyone for anything, CALM THE ****K DOWN, they're going to meet with any NBA franchise that shows some major interest in Lin's services. THAT'S HOW IT ****KING WORKS unless you're a commited Knicks player, born and raised in New York and you don't give a ****k about money and just want to represent your team regardless of how much $$$ you'll make. JESUS.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Not sure what Houston's cap situation is..but what if they offer him some rediculous amount of money... Matching would be suicide ffor us with our situation.
We'll match. Now that Fields is off the books and Nash isn't coming to NY we'll slicely get above the luxury tax threshold. It's 2014/15 that'll have us screwed and stuck with four overloaded contracts of $75M unless we move one of our max cats. But, as Hahn said on ESPN, we'll worry about that later. Lin alone is supposed to boost up Dolan's revenue by $50M.

tiger0330

Legend
The Rockets will meet with Jeremy Lin in Houston on Wednesday, according to sources.
Looks like they have little chance of signing Dragic, both sides are far apart and Dragic is looking for 10M/yr. Rockets are offering Lin similar deal to the one Dragic turned down.

Novak, Lin and Fields are doing exactly what Grunwald wants them to do which is to test the market to see what they're worth.

Paul1355

All Star
This is dumb, Grunwald is waiting to see what the value for Lin is, but that will backfire if teams backload and Lin signs an offer sheet!

We have no chance at Nash, so why are we wasting all this time on him?

We need to bring Lin and Novak back because if not all we will have is a 5 million MLE to offer to fill their spots, rather than paying them both and having 3 million to sign another player.

We just lost Feilds, do not let us use a valuable player

The Knicks don't want to offer deals that are lower than other teams since Lin and Novak would feel like the Knicks don't value them as high. Grunwald is waiting to see what the market values them at, then he will match it unless the offers are ridiculous

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
how about drajic? i love his game and always thought of him as a baby nash. hes a terrific distributor and his shot is money. i would forget nash and work a sign-and-trade with the rockets for Drajic he would fit instantly with this squad.

although its tough to see lin leaving at all.

Paul1355

All Star
how about drajic? i love his game and always thought of him as a baby nash. hes a terrific distributor and his shot is money. i would forget nash and work a sign-and-trade with the rockets for Drajic he would fit instantly with this squad.

although its tough to see lin leaving at all.

We can't offer Dragic much and we can offer Lin anything because we have his bird rights

KingCharles34

All Star

Thats not true we'll bring Ray Felton back to run the offense
manny.png