Jason Kidd

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Lol, still a week till players can officially sign anyhow. Bet half the whiners on here will be lining up for Grunwald's autograph if he lands a few good pieces.

21 Shump Street

Benchwarmer
Thats the thing, all the good pieces are gone, to me it was Jason Kidd or bust.

Come on man, keep it in perspective. All we really wanted to do this offseason was resign Lin, Jr Smith, Jeffries (if healthy) and Novak, all of which will probably be back.

Other than that it was get a backup PG (Foye, Hinrich, Felton) still available and would be solid pieces. Other than that all we needed to do was grab more depth at the 2 guard and possibly a big man.

Nash and Kidd were always considered pipe dreams, for all we know we could still land Felton/Foye & Camby, which would be huge.

I know other teams are making moves and everyone's getting excited but consider we went 18-6 while playing a tough schedule under Woodson with Lin & Amare missing 10 of those games each. Add one of the PG's above and possibly a 2 guard/big man and we are doing very well and building on last year.

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Jason Kidd would prefer to spend his remaining years in Dallas. "I?ve always loved playing with Dallas and I?d love to finish my career there," Kidd said Wednesday. "So hopefully (agent) Jeff (Schwartz) and (Mavs owner Mark) Cuban can get something done."