Felton wants back in The Garden.

STAT1

Starter
We still have dan gadzurics contract, so in a sign and trade we could pay felton like a little over 3 million per if portland accepted.

Either way, Still don't want him. We should use whatever is left to sign another SG. And resign smith and Lin

But again, where would he play? Unless they're planning on Lin being the starting SG to start the season & Felton being the starting PG with J Kidd backing him up? I just don't see it. I think the Knicks will be targetting a SG with Gadzuric's contract in sign & trade scenarios if anything.

I agree with you we should be focused now on re-signing JR Smith & J Lin, & trying to get another SG with either a S&T for Gadz or on a vet min contract.

Forrest17

Rotation player
If Lin is a rocket and we have to settle for Felton, I will spend the next three weeks vomitting.

Has anyone watched him lately? He wasn't even good while he was here. Its easy to score 17 points a game when you chuck random shots on every possession.. Watching him made me want to punch through a wall.

He is also mentally weak, Im sure he would be a nightmare in any clutch playoff scenario.. The first rumors of trades he regressed so badly its not even funny. he was a nightmare in portland because of the drama there as well.

Lin is better in every single way. It doesn't matter how much he costs, we are way over the cap and will be for the next 3 years, so if dolan is willing to spend it then who cares?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
If Lin is a rocket and we have to settle for Felton, I will spend the next three weeks vomitting.

Has anyone watched him lately? He wasn't even good while he was here. Its easy to score 17 points a game when you chuck random shots on every possession.. Watching him made me want to punch through a wall.

He is also mentally weak, Im sure he would be a nightmare in any clutch playoff scenario.. The first rumors of trades he regressed so badly its not even funny. he was a nightmare in portland because of the drama there as well.

Lin is better in every single way. It doesn't matter how much he costs, we are way over the cap and will be for the next 3 years, so if dolan is willing to spend it then who cares?
Lin will be Matched and resigned

petescud

Starter
well alrighty then...i was just thinking that maybe they would cheap out...i'd rather see Lin flourish under Kidd...we should have a decent team here next year. I guess a nice SG on the cheap would be lastly after Lin..any chance OJ or will be looking to steal someone most likely not as good as OJ.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I know, its been said that he will, but still until its official Im going to worry about it lol
Very Understandable lol, i felt after they found out how much the Rockets offered for him they should of immediately matched and resigned Lin asap, but i guess they saved the best for last

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
FELTON OFFICIALLY BACK IN THE GARDEN ENJOY

532492_326539880766411_1973060698_n.jpg

KingofNy

Starter
Very Understandable lol, i felt after they found out how much the Rockets offered for him they should of immediately matched and resigned Lin asap, but i guess they saved the best for last

No free agents could be signed until Wed 11 July 2012. Knicks can't sign Lin until he officially signs the offer from the Rockets. Don't stress out, Lin isn't going anywhere.

portega1968

El Cacique
I loved Felton's time at MSG, but I'm happy with Lin and Kidd

So, if he wants back at the garden, give him courtside seats to the Eastern Conference Finals next year