Shawne Williams vs. Novak

metrocard

Legend
Even funnier is how Crazy8 flirty mannerisms called NNY "smart" to soften him up. The typical Crazy8 style. He has no problem with flirting within the same sex. He's used his compliments and flirting to soften guys up to join his dead forum of 4 members. Doesn't get more pathetic than this guy.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Even funnier is how Crazy8 flirty mannerisms called NNY "smart" to soften him up. The typical Crazy8 style. He has no problem with flirting within the same sex. He's used his compliments and flirting to soften guys up to join his dead forum of 4 members. Doesn't get more pathetic than this guy.

Oh be quiet, you fatherless bastard. The forum's doing well considering it's been up for less than 6 months. And don't talk about defeating me you slut's son. You google all your "knowledge" and just regurgitate the opinions you find on RealGM's Knicks Forum.

You cheat in the fantasy league and throw out posters that are on to you, you lose your mod status. You're a ****ing child born from the bad parenting of an immature wench and a father that didn't want you. No wonder you have to put all your effort in to being a man. Thing is, you were taught how to be a man by a girl.

We can only hope your pauper ass doesn't reproduce. That's a poor and unfortunate future in the making. A line of poorly raised morons.

metrocard

Legend
Why are you repeated everything you cried about in your fake farewell?

makes you look weaker than you already are that you can't think outside of your depression.

Respect your superior.

metrocard

Legend
This is the only dude on the forum who plays with his son's butthole for leisure. He gets no physical activity and spends 23 hours a day making a video that only gets 100 views and a forum that only has 4 members.

Amazing the amount of time this guys puts into to get nothing. No wonder why his whore wife left him for a true alpha male. You're too soft, "mate".

metrocard

Legend
This aussie whimp can't even do 20 push ups. What does he know about being a man besides taking it up the ass by some 5"5 Japanese boss men? This guy can't even be a man in Japan...his son fears him from his molesting tendencies.

All that time you put into making glittery videos and pictures isn't going to cover up your dark rotten lonely life.

You're as manly as your mother's period....we can't talk about your baby's mother because that c.u.n.t. isn't with your punk ass no more :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;262434 said:
You have no right to delete my farewell to KO from the forum.

These are the words of a defeated deranged boy stuck in a weak man's body.

A weak body makes a weak mind, and yours is the weakest amongst the rest.

All that effort in desperation of aprroval amongst forum members, can you remind us how painful it was for you to not have the farewell you planned for years?

Crazy8s is the only loser on the internet who plans a ceremony for when he leaves an internet forum. This forum means a lot to you and that's why your 100 farewell attempts meant nothing, you will always come back to this forum and you will always be scorned by me. I own you.

metrocard

Legend
Funniest part of it, this guy isn't even a top 20 poster of all time. Making glittering videos like a b.i.t.ch and complimenting and d.ckriding posters for love doesn't rank you high amongst quality post. This guy never stated anything intelligent about the game of basketball ever...he plagiarizes all his crap and he couldn't write a blog to save his life. His mind is weak, just like his body.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Haha. 5 consecutive posts having a cry. Estrogen is a powerful substance.

Wanker.

Never played hoops and got no game. Never had a role model, got no hope.

metrocard

Legend
You play hoops?
You can't even run 1/2 a mile.
You're out of shape, fat and your body is doodoo.
I'm a fitness role model for many in the Tri State Area, I inspire a large amount of people to change their lifestyle and become the strongest versions of themselves...been doing this since I was 19.

You're 40 years old and still a bum, at everything.

metrocard

Legend
With the #9 pick in the NBA Draft, Minnesota selects Trey Burke. Rubio/Ridnour/Barea/Shved say cue the David Kahn point guard jokes...

man, Minny better trade Burke.

metrocard

Legend
Trey Burke will go to Portland in a trade, league source tells Y! Sports.

Still stupid...Burke has potential to be a starting PG, not back up PG.

metrocard

Legend
Trey Burke is going to the Utah Jazz in a trade, sources tell Y! Sports.

This makes a lot more sense and Utah Jazz made a great trade getting their franchise PG to lead the big men with Favors and Kanter.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
You play hoops?
You can't even run 1/2 a mile.
You're out of shape, fat and your body is doodoo.
I'm a fitness role model for many in the Tri State Area, I inspire a large amount of people to change their lifestyle and become the strongest versions of themselves...been doing this since I was 19.

You're 40 years old and still a bum, at everything.

I can buy your gym. You can't feed your bastard child.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;272844 said:
I can buy your gym. You can't feed your bastard child.

Your baby mother would lick the musky sweat off my Puerto Rican cawk infront of you.

and you won't do a thing.

Because you're soft.

Eddy Curry soft.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Your baby mother would lick the musky sweat off my Puerto Rican cawk infront of you.

and you won't do a thing.

Because you're soft.

Eddy Curry soft.

You know ****. You are ****. Your line is ****.

Youre a Mama's boy with no game, and you do nothing that requires intellect. You're an uncoordinated jock, the laughing stock of sports. You never played hoops because you have the dexterity of Michael J Fox. But you had to stick to sports because your genetics don't foster a financial future. Not your fault, you are what you are.

And your woman's bigger than you.

You're low on the scale. Castration would be empathy.

metrocard

Legend
I'm glad I struck that nerve.

1. You still can't prove you ball. I'll knock you the homosexuality out of you on the court and you can't even run...you even admitted you're out of shape. I'll beat you 21-0.

2. You live a lonely life, your wife left you and you raising an autistic boy you don't even dedicate anytime to since you invest most of your day working on glitter videos to impress men you never met online.

3. You're over 20% body fat.

4. You have a funny high pitched voice, you talk from your throat because you don't have any confidence to speak from your balls.

5. I'm superior to you in everywhere. You brag about finance, but you don't do anything with your life besides spend your entire day on the computer. A dude making money doesn't have time to waste like that. You're a phony and it's easy to fake being rich online. Whatever weak cashflow you, it isn't helping you becoming a better person. You're a sheeety dude.

6. I'm 5"10 160 lbs 6% body fat. My body is light years ahead of yours. You taking off your shirt is the reason why your ex-wife left you and why she would slob on my long fat cawk. This truth really bothers you and I'm going to keep this on bold because you will remember reading this before you go to bed.

Paying for asian prostitutes is the only activity your sex life gets, and fingering your son in his anus.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy8 keeps this by his keyboard whenever he fails to attempt to go head to head with me

211_kleenex.jpg

tumblr_md73olMhsn1rwxf8k.gif

you know he's mad.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
It's funny that you've gotta spend 10 minutes of your pauper's life making **** up about me.

I could take your girl out for an expensive dinner, talk her in to opening her booty for me, then slap her for being too fat.

Then I'd buy your kid a toy worth $100, and it'd become a family heirloom.

And learn how to spell. You're seriously bad stock.