Shawne Williams vs. Novak

metrocard

Legend
just doing what I do best.
tumblr_mnjio0b3BK1rm63dwo1_400.gif

New New York

Quiet Storm
Crazy⑧s;272871 said:
I said stop making things up but you've got nothing more to refer to.

You lose, puto. Kiss your mommy goodnight then rush to brush the semen out of your 4 haired moustache.

Yo 8's you gotta just walk away from this, I honestly feel bad for this guy...

Look Nas has a line on Streets Disciple "You're not relentless, you're dumb" that's Metro! he's literally too stupid to stop replying;

Honestly when I saw how the number of post for this thread since my last reply and saw how many times this dude posted in the last 24 hours, I was literally at a loss of words...SMH

metrocard

Legend
Yo 8's you gotta just walk away from this, I honestly feel bad for this guy...

Look Nas has a line on Streets Disciple "You're not relentless, you're dumb" that's Metro! he's literally too stupid to stop replying;

Honestly when I saw how the number of post for this thread since my last reply and saw how many times this dude posted in the last 24 hours, I was literally at a loss of words...SMH

1. Crazy8s can't walk away from this. Just like how the Joker can't get away from Batman. It's not in his genes to stop losing.

I made a lot post, but I guarantee to you I accomplished more in the last 24 hours than you did all week, you lazy fat bum.
You lurk, I post. Feel bad for yourself, you can't have a successful day in your life.
I'm the type of guy to make your mother lick my butt crack and have you spectate it. You're the type to walk away.

Soft dudes looking out for each other, this is adorable.