I think Courtney Lee would be perfect here

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
That's a good call -- maybe they did promise him a starting role. They should look to lock him up already though. I don't know what the hell they're waiting for. Get him to sign on the dotted line before he sees what some of these other guys are getting and changes his mind. JR Smith, even with some of his off-the-court BS, is a bargin at $2.8-2.9M or whatever his raise at 20% will be. Get it done already and move on. I'm sure there are reasons for it but there's just a certain passiveness about us this whole off-season so far that I just don't care for.

You think JR is waiting to see what will happen to his brother in summer league?

moneyg

Starter
Doubt Lee would take vet minimum but looks like Boston might lock him up.

J.R starting is not a big deal with me. He can spread the floor for Melo and Amare because he can hit an open 3.

J.R suprised me with his ability to play defense and rebound as well.

He is a steal for 2.8 mil

i'd like to keep JR but id prefer Bayless over courtney lee at the 2

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Thanks for the list!

Many of those guys I don't know but I will say this, if they are atheltic slashers then you should cross them off the list because we got that in James White already.

We need a legit 2 guard that can hit outside shots.

I liked the idea of Azubuke but I doubt we will give a shot to someone with injury problems.

I like Manny Harris, Hollis Thompson, Ryan Wittman, and Scotty Hopson I all heard those guys have potential and Harris lit us up once when he was with the Cavs
+1 on Manny Harris i think he would be a good fit here, Underrated player he has some work to do but he's pretty smooth