So is it possible to make a run Chirs Paul next year?

If our current PG sitution flops I can see it happening. If there's a chance of us getting him... we will have him. The Knicks will continue to improve the team and appease their core with complementing talent. CP3 definitely will be endorsed by Melo, Woody and others.

NYNYK

Benchwarmer
If our current PG situation flops, we won't have enough pieces to trade to the clippers for CP3. Getting CP3 is dependent on Lin/Kidd succeeding.

That trade would have to involve Lin and the clippers aren't gonna trade an all star pg if what they're getting in return is gonna be a one hit wonder if that's what Lin turns out to be.

If our current PG situation flops, we won't have enough pieces to trade to the clippers for CP3. Getting CP3 is dependent on Lin/Kidd succeeding.

That trade would have to involve Lin and the clippers aren't gonna trade an all star pg if what they're getting in return is gonna be a one hit wonder if that's what Lin turns out to be.

True to a point, but I've seen stranger things happen. I wouldn't count out another gutting of the team depending on how the team actually plays (together). Players still can retain their value if their style of playing just didn't fit the style of the team, their individual talents may be of some use elsewhere..

Kidd Karma

Benchwarmer
Interesting scenario, Griffin is off the Olympic team with knee problem, if it's an ACL, he's out for the season, Clippers go in the tank, Paul wants out?