Art Parakhouski

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Just wanted to let you know that this guy is the real deal. I don't know if we really have room for him (SG at the moment is a need);

I went to school with Art at Radford and was there the year we went to the sweet 16 and got blown out by UNC. He single handedly as a center took Radford on his back. He was a fan favorite (obviously) and has greatly improved since. I can tell watching him tonight in the Knicks summer league game.

By the way, that year is the only year the Highlanders have succeeded on an international level in just about any sport. (I may be out of the loop on some) Basketball is radford's sport. He really started that.

check out this link for more info on him

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...PSID=25346&SPID=1987&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=4800

What are you all's thoughts?

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Just wanted to let you know that this guy is the real deal. I don't know if we really have room for him (SG at the moment is a need);

I went to school with Art at Radford and was there the year we went to the sweet 16 and got blown out by UNC. He single handedly as a center took Radford on his back. He was a fan favorite (obviously) and has greatly improved since. I can tell watching him tonight in the Knicks summer league game.

By the way, that year is the only year the Highlanders have succeeded on an international level in just about any sport. (I may be out of the loop on some) Basketball is radford's sport. He really started that.

check out this link for more info on him

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...PSID=25346&SPID=1987&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=4800

What are you all's thoughts?

If we had a big man need then I would take him right now. He reminds me of a taller Josh Harrelson, just abig wide frame that is good on the boards

he could have made some easy shots that he blew but he probably had butterflies but if we don't resign jeffries we should def pick him up as a 3rd center.

Lilnickywood20

Benchwarmer
Ya I could see him similar to the Harrellson, Mozgov, Lee type

He's slower and shoots worst away from the basket than Lee and Harrellson, But can finish at the rim a little better than all of them. He's great on the boards as well.

Jeffries has earned his job for next season. I agree we should sign him back.

We should still have 2 spots available after Jeffries. Dan Gadzuric may hold one of those however.