Welcome New Moderators

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Can someone please do something about the negative posters, knick bashers.... It wasnt bad at first but its starting to get irritating and old.

CoolClyde

Can someone please do something about the negative posters, knick bashers.... It wasnt bad at first but its starting to get irritating and old.

well, negative posters and knick bashers are kind of what makes this forum tick, as they all provide fodder for discussion, and differing viewpoints. as we all may go off on one another from time to time, due to the current state of affairs and the Lin-decision, I think 99% of posters are pro-Knicks when you come down to it, and bleed orange and blue. you can always put the posters you don't like on "ignore" and you'll never have to see anything they write.

this has been a volatile period in Knicks history, and bashing abounds more than ever, but i think all will settle down soon enough, but the varying views and opposing opinions will always remain; that's what makes this forum so great, and the posters on it so special. keep the faith knickerbocka!
:gony:

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
well, negative posters and knick bashers are kind of what makes this forum tick, as they all provide fodder for discussion, and differing viewpoints. as we all may go off on one another from time to time, due to the current state of affairs and the Lin-decision, I think 99% of posters are pro-Knicks when you come down to it, and bleed orange and blue. you can always put the posters you don't like on "ignore" and you'll never have to see anything they write.

this has been a volatile period in Knicks history, and bashing abounds more than ever, but i think all will settle down soon enough, but the varying views and opposing opinions will always remain; that's what makes this forum so great, and the posters on it so special. keep the faith knickerbocka!
:gony:

Im talking about guys like orangeblobman who goes out of his way to bash melo. Its not necessary for that i understand when people talk about bashing dolan or the moves we make, but if you read threads literally guys troll and go off topic to bash melo, amare, etc. its annoying.

CoolClyde

Im talking about guys like orangeblobman who goes out of his way to bash melo. Its not necessary for that i understand when people talk about bashing dolan or the moves we make, but if you read threads literally guys troll and go off topic to bash melo, amare, etc. its annoying.

yeah, well, orangeblobman... he's a blob, man. i took offense when he came on all troll-like and melobashing, but i've come to like his posts and sense of humor, and he does have some quality posts (i actually gave the f*cker rep),
and i like to have fun with him. everyone's entitled to bash, it's only when it gets uber-personal or racist that the moderators may step in, but Rady is really the one to put the smackdown on those who get out of line. you just gotta take the good with the blob...:smokin:

iSaYughh

Starter
yeah, well, orangeblobman... he's a blob, man. i took offense when he came on all troll-like and melobashing, but i've come to like his posts and sense of humor, and he does have some quality posts (i actually gave the f*cker rep),
and i like to have fun with him. everyone's entitled to bash, it's only when it gets uber-personal or racist that the moderators may step in, but Rady is really the one to put the smackdown on those who get out of line. you just gotta take the good with the blob...:smokin:

:agreed:

KnicksFanQueenz was basically a much less intelligent, pathetic version of Bloboman.

Which isn't to say he wasn't occasionally fun to see wiggle about freaking out, while simultaneously getting gang raped from every corner of the KO universe :beer:

Plus, Bloboman is one of the last lingering folks who will support a can of Pringles when he sees it being kicked around on the curb!

;)

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;243452 said:
I'm sure it does, broseph. Got anyone in mind?
hide.gif
:lol:

I gave an infraction to jimkcchief for repeated racist remarks and put downs of the site and its members.

It's less than a slap on the wrist, really.

Can't let that sh!t fly though, can we? It's unnecessary and wrong, IMO. Clearly not the kind of stuff he'd say to our faces, so why let him dish out his animosity on the internet? Especially here.

Thoughts on that?

:thumbsup: Keep using your majestic powers....majestically.

Anyways, when is Brandon JenNIGngs a free agent, and what are our chances of signing him?