Bandwagon Knicks Fans : Burn A Slow Death

CoolClyde

I probably won't watch another game if Lin doesn't come back. But that doesn't mean I don't bleed the orange and blue! I won't jump ship to another team, but it will be like hibernation for me, and I will come out of the cave again when Melo-era has ended. Or if they make it to the Finals, in which case I will watch the Finals.

Anyway, this is moot balls, Lin will be back and all the fans will stay happy and together, and we will hug.

so long orange bowl movement. i assume there's no internet at thet thar cave,
take it light, don't let the moot balls bite.

obm_cave.jpg

CA7

Scoring Champ
I probably won't watch another game if Lin doesn't come back. But that doesn't mean I don't bleed the orange and blue! I won't jump ship to another team, but it will be like hibernation for me, and I will come out of the cave again when Melo-era has ended. Or if they make it to the Finals, in which case I will watch the Finals.

Anyway, this is moot balls, Lin will be back and all the fans will stay happy and together, and we will hug.

Melo will likely retire a Knick so.............

knicksin60

Starter
I don't see anything wrong with a person ceasing to be a fan of a team that they've followed for a long time. If a franchise has incompetent ownership and has gotten nowhere in the last decade and is continuously repeating the same mistakes over and over again after promising their fans that they would produce a winning product then why continue being a fan of that team?

Would you stay with a woman who constantly mistreated you for many years and promised that she would change but instead continued mistreating you? Sometimes people have to move on. I'm sure most Knick fans who remember the 90's cling on to those memories but I've been saying for a while that as long as Jim Dolan owns the Knicks they will not win an NBA championship for the next few decades.

RealNYK78

Rookie
I hate fact they kept saying Lin made $$$$$ for NY

I've been going at in other sports bar on facebook with Boston..ATL..and even Heat fans..ATL fans talking about Lin had MSG sold out..1st ATL no one watches #2 MSG sold out years they suck...My main reason with not bring Lin back was not for no Damn Asian fans..or Marketing in China Bull****..It against Rondo n Chalmers n Deron..Can he get the BALL n run offense..And at 14.5 million for a 3rd year..It NO...Felton had Off year..and Stat..I can gamble with that..n still be flexible..but to think NY fell Off cause LIn left is BEYOND Stupid..Lin and Asian n CHina Bandwagon can go back to Landry mat n Restaurant so I can watch NY in peace...

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I've been going at in other sports bar on facebook with Boston..ATL..and even Heat fans..ATL fans talking about Lin had MSG sold out..1st ATL no one watches #2 MSG sold out years they suck...My main reason with not bring Lin back was not for no Damn Asian fans..or Marketing in China Bull****..It against Rondo n Chalmers n Deron..Can he get the BALL n run offense..And at 14.5 million for a 3rd year..It NO...Felton had Off year..and Stat..I can gamble with that..n still be flexible..but to think NY fell Off cause LIn left is BEYOND Stupid..Lin and Asian n CHina Bandwagon can go back to Landry mat n Restaurant so I can watch NY in peace...

You are a very smart man.:agreed::gony::agreed:

CoolClyde

i had to read this a couple time to understand WTF was being said here.
racist? probably! poor english? definitely! Landry mat?!?! hilarious!!

i want to give +1 rep, but I just can't!
instead i give you this::peace: