We'll be BETTER with STAT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
gaymare_tyson.jpg

http://testpress.net/knicks/gaymare_tyson.jpg

gaymare........

Clyde, you are a friggin' virtuoso! hahahaaaaaaaaa.......

jimkcchief88

All Star
The FACT still remain .. Amare became an injury-prone player when we added Carmelo Anthony to the Knicks .. I blame Dantoni .. untill Billups became an injury-prone player too .. in regular season & postseason.

I watched Amare in the playoffs with "gimmie da ball" teammates Marbury, Shaq, and Melo. And this has to be Amare's first time in his NBA career where he got so fed-up with the ISO-Melo BULLSHIIIAT that Amare reacted the same way Kenyon Martin reacted when being Melo's teammate in Denver .. by not wanting to be involve in the postseason games, Kenyon Martin used every tactic possible even argueing with coach Karl to be DNP from the postseason games, untill Billups came to Denver.

Players like Billups & Detroit crew, Amare & Phoenix crew, and Kenyon Martin & Nets crew, played hurt for 40 minutes in every postseason game on their previous teams.

Knicks fans didnt want to swallow the hard FACT truth about Marbury & Isiah in 2003-4-5-6 .. it took the 2007-8 season to wake-up Knicks fans.

C'mon Kiya now u know Amare showed up in NY bad knees and all, MELO had nothing to do with that. That's unfair criticism for MELO now I guess he made STAT attack that fire extinguisher in the playoffs now too I guess:(

Kiyaman

Legend
C'mon Kiya now u know Amare showed up in NY bad knees and all, MELO had nothing to do with that. That's unfair criticism for MELO now I guess he made STAT attack that fire extinguisher in the playoffs now too I guess:(

Amares bad knees looked GREAT before Melo arrived .. LOL
heres a 100 reasons

(Amare) Transition-offense vs (Melo) Halfcourt-offense
Amare's a runner/slasher to the basket .. before oponent defense setup.
How long will Melo last in a ssol transition system? USA Olympic Team answered the question.

How many FGA per game Amare average with Melo in the rotation ???
Do u remember how many fga Amare average per game in his career ???
or Amare's career postseason average before a Knicks?

Do Melo STOP the ball on every touch? YES
Do Melo score the majority of his points in a halfcourt-offense? YES
Do Melo put the ball on the wood 3 times out of 4? YES

Having Amare & Melo on the same team we NEED an experience transition/halfcourt PG to keep both scoring (and happy) .. like Billups, Kidd, Nash, CP3, Deron, and Rondo.

KingCharles34

All Star
My OPINION still remains .. Amare became an injury-prone player when we added Carmelo Anthony to the Knicks .. I blame Dantoni .. untill Billups became an injury-prone player too .. in regular season & postseason.

I watched Amare in the playoffs with "gimmie da ball" teammates Marbury, Shaq, and Melo. And this has to be Amare's first time in his NBA career where he got so fed-up with the ISO-Melo BULLSHIIIAT that Amare reacted the same way Kenyon Martin reacted when being Melo's teammate in Denver .. by not wanting to be involve in the postseason games, Kenyon Martin used every tactic possible even argueing with coach Karl to be DNP from the postseason games, untill Billups came to Denver.

Players like Billups & Detroit crew, Amare & Phoenix crew, and Kenyon Martin & Nets crew, played hurt for 40 minutes in every postseason game on their previous teams.

Knicks fans didnt want to swallow the hard FACT truth about Marbury & Isiah in 2003-4-5-6 .. it took the 2007-8 season to wake-up Knicks fans.

I fixed it for you Kiyaman, these are mostly opinions here. Amare had already slowed down before Carmelo came and you cant blame one man for another man not acting like a man. Stat needs to be more assertive, i dont think he complained at all about not getting enough touches. And to be honest i cant complain with that, offensively he looked clumsy last year. And maybe he does need a point guard and so does Melo, but you cant blame Carmelo for that. Hes a small forward and hes a good passer for his position but hes not a point guard. We established that fact years ago that Carmelo is not lebron James. Carmelo is Carmelo, we know what we got with him. I do agree with you about the type of point guard we need, your dead on there. That is the only way this will work, and Feltons sort of a poor mans version of some of those point guards, he'll do a decent job and Kidd fits in better on the Knicks then he did in Dallas in my opinion but he is much older now too. We'll have to see what Felton and Kidd can do and hope that the Knicks really look to be one of the top defensive teams in the league.

Kiyaman

Legend
I fixed it for you Kiyaman, these are mostly opinions here. Amare had already slowed down before Carmelo came and you cant blame one man for another man not acting like a man. Stat needs to be more assertive, i dont think he complained at all about not getting enough touches. And to be honest i cant complain with that, offensively he looked clumsy last year. And maybe he does need a point guard and so does Melo, but you cant blame Carmelo for that. Hes a small forward and hes a good passer for his position but hes not a point guard. We established that fact years ago that Carmelo is not lebron James. Carmelo is Carmelo, we know what we got with him. I do agree with you about the type of point guard we need, your dead on there. That is the only way this will work, and Feltons sort of a poor mans version of some of those point guards, he'll do a decent job and Kidd fits in better on the Knicks then he did in Dallas in my opinion but he is much older now too. We'll have to see what Felton and Kidd can do and hope that the Knicks really look to be one of the top defensive teams in the league.

:2cents:
I wouldve liked it better if u FIXED Cool-HOMO-Clyde GAY nude-men post.
Plus all the closet-members who's coming out by re-quote nude-men (rather then ignore).
I guess the game-threads of nude-women was a front for so many to stay inside the closet .. this 90+ degree weather must be tooooo damn hot to stay inside a closet ALONE.
---------------------------------------------------------

Oh Yeah! Melo stopping the ball for 6 to 12 seconds on every offensive possession stopped all our players (not just Amare) from scoring easy basket on oponents who took their time getting back on defense .. u do recall Tyson & Jefferies scoring double digets when Melo was out injured right.
Melo & JR.Smith has no-passing skills, plus a catch n pass play is foreign to them. Holding the ball n shooting is 90% of their performance.

CoolClyde

Plus all the closet-members who's coming out by re-quote nude-men (rather then ignore).
I guess the game-threads of nude-women was a front for so many to stay inside the closet .. this 90+ degree weather must be tooooo damn hot to stay inside a closet ALONE.

haha, no sense of humor manly Kiyaman? for you to be so adamantly opposed to the nude male bodies
of Knickerbockers that appeared on the covers of national magazines, I can only assume you are a homo...
Gayaman.
:jackoff:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Jared Zwerling ‏@JaredZwerling

Amare Stoudemire starts training w/ Hakeem Olajuwon today in Houston. I'll be catching up w/ Amare towards the end of the training. #Knicks

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Well, Kiya. You can f*ck right off, old man. Homophobes are lame. You should drink a jizm shake to help with your rickets and gout.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Crazy⑧s;246142 said:
Well, Kiya. You can f*ck right off, old man. Homophobes are lame. You should drink a jizm shake to help with your rickets and gout.
:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: