2012-13 JR Smith Player Performance and News Thread

metrocard

Legend
iqneei4oobq5y.gif

yea papi!!!!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
@TheRealJRSmith: Yea ya mom should have swallowed you! RT @JerrySantana_24: @TheRealJRSmith you suck...

Whohoa! :teeth:

Barcs

Rookie
JR Smith is still terribly inconsistent. He stepped up his defense early in the season, but now he's regressing. He's back to forcing bad shots and making stupid mistakes on defense. Woodson loves JR for whatever reason, but I'm really getting tired of seeing him play in the clutch. I can't wait for Shump to come back. Less JR Smith is a good thing, IMO.

petescud

Starter
with a second left he made an unreal shot. Though a few before that he made another unreal tough shot. Seems like on the road, you can basically get punched and pushed and there's few calls. Congrats JR. Amazing shots

cathaytrader

Benchwarmer
He's the new John Starks. Flips between Goat and Hero. Must say though lately he's been playing the part of Hero. Long may it continue

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Man, JR is coming through for us in the clutch.

And for the haters, please stop hating on the man. Yeah, he isn't perfect but when we got no Melo & no Stat to go to, he is our best player, nobody can create other than maybe Copeland.

Kiyaman

Legend
JR need to keep up the level of performance he been having in the last 5 games,
so when a healthy Shump return JR could be put in the starting-lineup.
Felton/JR/Melo/Kurt or Rasheed/and Tyson.

Kidd could come off the bench in a lineup with Shump/Copeland/Amare/Camby.

TheScowl

Rookie
In a season of pleasant surprises he may be the biggest. He's been outstanding this year, and not just as a scorer. He's finally maturing and achieving to his potential.

clumsy

Rotation player
In a season of pleasant surprises he may be the biggest. He's been outstanding this year, and not just as a scorer. He's finally maturing and achieving to his potential.

I'm actually not sure you can say that, i think it's cuz JR knows he's playing for his next contract. 2.8 million for his talents is RIDICULOUSLY lowballing him. He's at least worth what Jason Terry/Jamal Crawford contract is worth. He's plays Defense too so i would say he's actually better than them. I would actually be hesitant to resign him.