2012-13 JR Smith Player Performance and News Thread

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Another Smith thread!

Good to have the fire power, concerned about signing a head case.

That simple. If he causes any distractions, he should be roasted for it. This team is on its way up with Melo returning. Don't need any ghetto swag :whatever: on a team ready to ascend.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;207963 said:
Another Smith thread!

That simple. If he causes any distractions, he should be roasted for it. This team is on its way up with Melo returning. Don't need any ghetto swag :whatever: on a team ready to ascend.

Its the official thread.

and the whole "head case" is overrated.

jzero29

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;207963 said:
Another Smith thread!

my concerns exactly. I admit I don't know anything about him except he looks a little thugish. That look doesn't make him a bad guy, but if the thug is who he is.Meaning,thug life, Party, drug and gun life. Never backing down if it makes you look bad. never saying sorry, I'm gonna get mines type attitude isn't really an easy teamate. Locker room is more important than you think.The locker room now seems great. Everyone gushing about everyone else. They haven't lost, but i could see each guy putting the blame on their shoulders, not pointing fingers. How many thugs do that? So A thug and a preacher walk into the locker room...insert punchline.
How would he interact with our locker room. How would he handle not getting his touches? Now, you can't judge how he'll be by just his appearance and I never heard anything negative about him. From teamates or anyone. So maybe it's a non issue.

Last edited:
the whole "head case" is overrated.
co-sign.jpg

metrocard

Legend
yea come on guys these threads are so redundant when they dont say official in the title

Your post are the pinnacle of redundancy. Come up with new material if you're desperately trying so hard to get recognition on this site. Taking weak cheap shots in every thread at one of the most known members in an obsessive and uncontrollable fashion is trollish and negates the forum. Deep down inside I don't give a shit, but you need to let it go already; never seen anything bothered someone this negatively. The hate is bad for your health. Can you atleast be funny when you ride my d*ck? Your post got Tim Duncan animation.

I agree. The only issue George Karl had with him was that he took too many shots.

His locker room attitude didn't really bother anyone.

Melo at this point has enough leadership to keep JR humble.

Tyson Chandler has been our leader majority of the season, I feel like he can fuel a fire with Mr. Smith.

Per 36, Smith averages 19 ppg 4 rebs, 3 assist, 1.5 steals

At the price we get him for, this deal is a STEAL.

Amare and Melo can have off nights and now well have Lin and Smith to rely on just in case.

The depth on this roster is something special.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Y U SO MAD personal attack personal attack

it'd be really easy to admit you 100% contradicted yourself and should never be a mod and just end this

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I think Novak, Shump and Jorts are gonna be seeing less time

Smith will be starting in no time with Fields backing up Melo, and Shump backing up Smith (and Lin until Davis plays)

Coach will go to Novak and Jeffries depending on whether we need offense or defense.

Jorts will see spot mins at center and PF. Walker will definitely be out of the rotation.

I doubt Smith starts he's been a 6th man for like 5-6 years now he's most effective that way I'm sure MDA keeps him in that role I see Fields keeping his spot. It would make more sense for the flow of the offense this way.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Glen Grunwald is awesome.

Said **** it im not wasting this season so we can try and sign someone like Dwight Howard or Dwilliams or CP3 next season.. Lets build to win now. So he got chandler, and it has turned us into a team that actually PLAYS DEFENSE.. Yeah sometimes we get lazy but what team doesn't at this point? Were are 1000 times better on the defensive end then we were last year.

So smart to hang on to that 2.5 million and not waste it on crap like Shawne Williams or mike redd or whoever else was hanging around. Especially seeing as how he went out and got steve novak who is the same player except 10 times better at hitting the three, which was all Williams was good for anyways

Hes done a great job so far. How he put together such a good roster with no cap space is impressive.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
"hey shump your offensive game is showing flashes of stardom and you're playing defense as good as anyone in the division but **** you"

metrocard

Legend
Y U SO MAD personal attack personal attack

it'd be really easy to admit you 100% contradicted yourself and should never be a mod and just end this

You're that type of dude who takes a long time to get over his ex.

1780549-shakehead.gif

Welcome to my ignore list, troll.

Never seen anyone so butt hurt about something that doesn't relate to them.
No one knows who this guy is, and he's crying about who should be mod. You're sad :lol:

morgan_freeman_disapoint_gif.gif

You're that type of dude who takes a long time to get over his ex.

1780549-shakehead.gif

Welcome to my ignore list, troll.

Never seen anyone so butt hurt about something that doesn't relate to them.
No one knows who this guy is, and he's crying about who should be mod. You're sad :lol:

morgan_freeman_disapoint_gif.gif

lol nice gif's

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
pussies cant handle the truth. maybe (not) someday he'll be able to grow up and have a mature discussion, or learn that only shitty boxers and people that arent tough need to talk about being good boxers or being tough on the internet.