2012-13 Carmelo Anthony Player Performance and News Thread

Who do you think will win the MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shaunyboy23

Benchwarmer
35f.gif
Lmao my bad but with some of the things that are said on this site, you can't really blame me for that one

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Carmelo Anthony is a mother****ing monster.

5:26: Not another one! Just so we a clear, melo has the most points scored by a u.s. Player in an olympic game (34), most 3-pointers and most attempted (9-for-11). This is bonkers! People are beside themselves in here watching this. Melo is a 6-8, 240-pound forward shooting the cover off of the ball right now.

4:58: Wow. Another one. Not even sure how to explain this. 10-for-12 from deep for melo. He goes to the bench with 37. He leaves the game with every u.s. Olympic 3-point shooting mark in his war chest. Not bad for a guy who gets ridiculed non-stop for all of the things he doesn’t do in the nba.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
MELOOOO MELOOOO MELOOOO

I can hear the garden rockin the night he debuted.

Not so much anymore.

Certified beast and gets treated like the guy who killed someone and got away with it.

Melo is a SUPERSTAR fools,rockin n rollin.

JaYnYcE

Benchwarmer
MELOOOO MELOOOO MELOOOO

I can hear the garden rockin the night he debuted.

Not so much anymore.

Certified beast and gets treated like the guy who killed someone and got away with it.

Melo is a SUPERSTAR fools,rockin n rollin.

LOL I agree! You would think Melo was a criminal by how some fans treat him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CA7

Scoring Champ
1st I wanna say if this was KD we'd see ESPN with so much articles and segments labeling him the greatest scorer in the world, we'd also see the Melo haters saying thats why KD is better than him

2nd No one can question Melo's greatness after this performance 37 points in 14 minutes is 37 points in 14 minutes anywhere, people were gassing KD's what 66 at the rucker, the rucker for God's sake

3rd If this is the Melo we get and Felton can run the team and set him up like he got set up tonight we can go all the way

IN MELO WE TRUST

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
1st I wanna say if this was KD we'd see ESPN with so much articles and segments labeling him the greatest scorer in the world, we'd also see the Melo haters saying thats why KD is better than him

2nd No one can question Melo's greatness after this performance 37 points in 14 minutes is 37 points in 14 minutes anywhere, people were gassing KD's what 66 at the rucker, the rucker for God's sake

3rd If this is the Melo we get and Felton can run the team and set him up like he got set up tonight we can go all the way

IN MELO WE TRUST

:beer::gony:

CoolClyde

good show Melo! accent on the "o" (as in ... ello, welcome to London, i fart in your general direction!)
- name that movie reference and win negative rep!
:pimp:
j/k

CA7

Scoring Champ
1 thing I want from Melo is more lobs and back door dunks

easy buckets mean rhythm, rhythm means the jump shot is on, when the jumper is on the defense has to adjust, when the defense adjusts when unleash STAT